1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

What did you think of "Revenge"?

ABC's "Revenge" premiered last night. Let us know if you loved it or hated it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia1313. Show mia1313's posts

Re: What did you think of "Revenge"?

I though it was really good. It kept me interested. Looking forward to next week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AndrewAndrew. Show AndrewAndrew's posts

It showed that it has some potential ... mostly for those who are into soap-like plots and intrigue, it will do - plenty of scandals, gossips, etc... but for me, I think I will soon tire of the un-originality of a all-too-common plot whereby the spoiled, pampered rich and famous versus 'the others'  to find enough intrigue to keep me entertained for an entire hour of it.  We have had to suffer Dallas ... no need to repeat it ... be it in the Hamptons or otherwise.  However, if one is looking for more escapism from reality, then this may just be their cup of tea - preferably in the afternoon on the veranda.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cujo. Show Cujo's posts

I am not a big fan of network TV but I watched the show because I love Madeleine Stowe. The show was actually pretty good. I will be back next week.