1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

What do you think of the fall TV lineup?

We ran through the lists of new and returning fall TV shows in our A-Z list, but we want to hear your take. Is there a particular show you're following? One that you're disappointed in? Let us know here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MK2. Show MK2's posts

Re: What do you think of the fall TV lineup?

Any show, no matter what it is, could/should replace "Two Broke Girls", one of the most god awful excuses for comedy I have ever seen.

The writing is bad, the so-called comedy - predictable; and the worst acting I have ever seem on a network show. Do us all a favor and put anything on in place of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiend4Mojitos. Show Fiend4Mojitos's posts

2 You Missed....

Looking forward to SouthLAnd and Mad Men.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from exmoq. Show exmoq's posts

Lucky 7

It's not on your list but I think it should be. First 2 episodes were very compelling. I hope it doesn't get cancelled like people keep saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpaz11. Show bpaz11's posts

I know you could only do one show per letter but R should have had two with the second being Revenge.  Couldn't wait for this season to start and more of the back stories on the characters come into clearer focus.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmlaw. Show gmlaw's posts

Thanks for including The Walking Dead, which is the best show that doesn't attract any Emmy love.  But, unless I missed them, you excluded The Blacklist and Shield.  The pilot episode of Blacklist was simply one of the best drama debuts on network TV that I have seen for years.  Maybe ever.  Spader and the female lead are brilliant together.  Though it sounds odd to say, this is cable-level drama.  Shield looks pretty strong, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from margaretz. Show margaretz's posts

I couldn't get through 10 minutes of the Goldberg's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Parenthood is back!  Tonight 10p (episode #2 already)

http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/video/

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ionagael. Show Ionagael's posts

In response to BostonDotCom's comment:

We ran through the lists of new and returning fall TV shows in our A-Z list, but we want to hear your take. Is there a particular show you're following? One that you're disappointed in? Let us know here.

What happened to Nikita on CW?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ionagael. Show Ionagael's posts

What happened to Nikita on CW?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnyd. Show ronnyd's posts

Law & Order SVU is amazing so far IMHO! Mariska is already Emmy frontrunner for Best Actress in a Drama. The 2 hour season premiere was incredible. Also Marvel's Agents of Shield looks great. Totally agree with Brooklyn 99, Michael J., and my favorite show - The Walking Dead....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from epsteinal. Show epsteinal's posts

The Walking Dead, Justified, Downton Abbey, Masterpiece Theater (Silk, Foyle's War), Blue Bloods, The Good Wife, anything on BBCA (Broadchurch, etc.)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigredinmass. Show bigredinmass's posts

So looking forward to Walking Dead Season 4

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from neilboy. Show neilboy's posts

In response to exmoq's comment:

It's not on your list but I think it should be. First 2 episodes were very compelling. I hope it doesn't get cancelled like people keep saying.

I agree--executive producer Stephen Speilberg is on to something!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from neilboy. Show neilboy's posts

Lucky 7 is a winner--check it out! Michael J Fox's show was horrible. I was rooting for him, so too bad. Of course, nothing tops homeland, althpough first episode was a little slow with no Brody.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 47gorham. Show 47gorham's posts

The Blacklist is a sleeper. Worth checking out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ACSlater. Show ACSlater's posts

Sons of Anarchy is one of the best shows on TV.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonathanCPayson. Show JonathanCPayson's posts

Person of Interest deserves notation. Somehow it's ratings are always good, but I don't personally know anyone else who watches it except my wife and I. One of the best shows on network TV right now.

Sleepy Hollow is over the top ridiculous, but a ton of fun.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is off to a slow start, but that tends to be the case with Whedon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

The Michael Fox Show was disapointing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbegs. Show tbegs's posts

I looked forward to "The Milers."  Enjoyed the primere and look forward to more.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lifetraveller2. Show lifetraveller2's posts

The Blacklist - definitely! A nice dose of tongue-in-cheek, action, and intrigue. I keep coming back to it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lifetraveller2. Show lifetraveller2's posts

In response to JonathanCPayson's comment:

Person of Interest deserves notation. Somehow it's ratings are always good, but I don't personally know anyone else who watches it except my wife and I. One of the best shows on network TV right now.

Sleepy Hollow is over the top ridiculous, but a ton of fun.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is off to a slow start, but that tends to be the case with Whedon.

I agree about Person of Interest. I love the show.

Sections
Shortcuts