What is your favorite TV wedding?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

What is your favorite TV wedding?

From Ross and Emily's awkward vows mix-up on "Friends" to the even more awkward Tiny Tim wedding on "The Tonight Show" to Jim and Pam's dance party on "The Office," critic Matthew Gilbert counts down his favorite weddings on television. What was your favorite TV wedding?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: What is your favorite TV wedding?

No question..Jim and Pam from The Office getting married on the boat at Niagara before the wedding. I thought that was very romantic.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Valentino---. Show Valentino---'s posts

Tiny Tim and Miss Vicki...........tiptoe thru the tulips

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0xgirl. Show s0xgirl's posts

No doubt about it, Jim & Pam are the best!! Ross and Emily was pretty awesome, but it wasn't the wedding that was great, it was that Ross still loved Rachel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeb330. Show mikeb330's posts

Ross & Rachel left out??? I remember I was in a company box at a baseball game that night. Normally at a wedding, the men gather near a TV to watch a ballgame. In that case, the women gathered around the TV at the ballgame to watch Ross & Rachel's wedding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from begeater. Show begeater's posts

Carrie and Mr Big wedding at city hall was nice

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from begeater. Show begeater's posts

Carrie and Mr Big's...city hall

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Definitely Jim and Pam. The Niagra Falls trip was romantic, and plus it was a great Kevin episode (total laugh when he came in wearing the toupee and Kleenex boxes on his feet).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmk24. Show dmk24's posts

Jim and Pam were great, but Rhoda and Joe get my vote.  30+ years later, I still remember howling with laughter watching the reaction of riders on the subway when she hopped on in her gown.  Jim and Pam were great, but Rhoda and Joe get my vote.