1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

What TV shows are you watching this spring?

Though summer programming won't start until after May sweeps, there are a slew of mid-season programs — both new and returning — on the small screen in the coming weeks. Check out our guide to spring TV and let us know what you will be watching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asc2. Show asc2's posts

Re: What TV shows are you watching this spring?

Modern Family and Mad Men

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lysa. Show Lysa's posts

Justified! How could you not have Justified on your list? It just won a Peabody award.
    Nevermind that Timothy Oliphant is the sexiest and wittiest US Marshall to hit the screen, the writing and the other actors in the show, especielly Walter Goggins as Boyd Crowder are awesome!
    What was that other POC with US Marshalls on your list? Really?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50Otis. Show 50Otis's posts

Don't subscribe to premium channels, but did catch the first installlments of Body of Proof and Chaos and liked them both.  Hoping that my other USA and TBS favorites like Burn Notice and Whte Collar return.  Otherwise it's catching up on missed series and NetFlix Instant Movies and DVD's.  Actually, it's sports , a few TV shows and Netflix now too.  Commercial TV is worse than ever!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwill. Show gwill's posts

Can't wait to see what David E. Kelly does to Wonder Womannnnnn!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katiemaine. Show Katiemaine's posts

So desperate for "Friday Night Lights" to return for its - sob - final season.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlfaRomeo. Show AlfaRomeo's posts

Since I don't have cable due to the ripoff factor and I can't reliably watch broadcast TV due to the extreme fringe factor and even if the reception were better I would not watch due to the intolerable advertising factor, I won't be watching any of these TV shows. However, much of it will soon be available on DVD from Netflix so if I feel inclined I can watch whenever I want with no advertising.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from creamcheese68. Show creamcheese68's posts

New: Breakout Kings, Body of Proof, the Killing, CHAOS, Blue Bloods

Returning: Castle, Chuck, all the CSI's, NCIS, Bones, Mentalist,

Hope(d) to see back: the Good Guys, Rubicon,  Warehouse 13, Haven, Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains, Leverage, Drop Dead Diva

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Suefromresearch. Show Suefromresearch's posts

What TV shows are you watching this spring?

An oldie, Laura Mars  --  and catching up with Breaking Bad.
    Nurse Jackie next.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I think "Parenthood" is the best show on now. Also love "Modern Family," "The Middle," and I can't wait for tonight's "Friday Night Lights" debut.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: What TV shows are you watching this spring?:
    [QUOTE]Since I don't have cable due to the ripoff factor and I can't reliably watch broadcast TV due to the extreme fringe factor and even if the reception were better I would not watch due to the intolerable advertising factor, I won't be watching any of these TV shows. However, much of it will soon be available on DVD from Netflix so if I feel inclined I can watch whenever I want with no advertising.
    Posted by AlfaRomeo[/QUOTE]

After avoiding all talk about "Lost" when it was on, my husband and I have just watched the whole first season in less than a week on Netflix via wifi on the TV.  Your plan is a good one.  Just make sure you avoid any spoilers in the meantime!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from alisondra. Show alisondra's posts

amazing shows on-incredible
    y good acting: Chicago Code, Detroit 187, Harrys Law, Justified, Law and Order LA, Game of Thrones, so much on WGBH-Masterpiece, all GBH mystery shows,
    can't wait for renewed Law and Order CI with original stars. Thank God I have a DVR-too much good stuff too miss!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

"
    "Parenthood",    "Body of Proof",  "Dancing with the Stars"   [I don't have cable]

4/28  Watched the most recent episode of  "Body of Proof" on line last evening,  found it intresting that Joanna Cassidy played Dana Delaney's mother,   Dana is 55 and Joanna is 65!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Treme.

The Killing.

BTW - the music is outstanding in both. I could have Treme on for the soundtrack alone.

And that beauty Mireille Enos from, The Killing - such expression in her eyes. Loved her in Big Love, love her in The Killing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brokenbil. Show brokenbil's posts

AMC's The Killing and HBO's Game of Thrones. The string of red herrings on The Killing is driving me bananas, but not enough to put me off the show. My bigger pet peeve is the constant mumbling of dialogue on Game of Thrones. Have the actors forgotten from their stage training that you must project to be heard?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guinness1. Show guinness1's posts

Doctor Who on BBC America. This show is brillant. I have been a fan since the late 70's. Back then it was on PBS Boston. and alot of the show everyone has above.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frodo777. Show Frodo777's posts

Archer on FX, a rotoscoped and cell-animated cartoon spoof on 1960s spy shows and the James Bond 007 franchise from the makers of Adult Swim's Frisky Dingo. It is one of the sickest, funniest shows on TV.

The typecast voice talent play ramped-up versions of their usual characters: H. Jon Benjamin as a narcissistic jerk (ISIS agent Sterling Archer), Judy Greer as a weird skinny ditz (receptionist Cheryl Tunt/"Carol Gimpel"), Ayesha Tyler as the sassy black chick (ISIS agent Lana Kane), Chris Parnell as a whiny geek (ISIS comptroller Cyril Figgis), and Jessica Walters as the distant alcoholic mother (Sterling Archer's mother and head of ISIS, Mallory Archer). 

If you liked Frisky Dingo, a parody of superhero movies. this is right up your alley.
    Sterling Archer is an irresponsible, selfish brat who uses his job to justify his luxurious and hedonistic lifestyle.
    Lana is his frustrated partner and ex-girlfriend, who hates Archer with a passion.
    His co-workers are incompetent and are simply the worst.
    My favorite is Pam Poovey, the head of Human Resources (voiced by Amber Nash). She can't keep a secret, gossips about her co-workers, listens in on every conversation, and is wildly inappropriate at all times.
    Krieger, the mad scientist in ISIS' research department, is delightfully insane and creepy. His fiancee is an Artificially Intelligent computer hologram who looks like an Anime character.       

"Oh, well then. London calling!" *BLAM*
    -Killface, Frisky Dingo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frodo777. Show Frodo777's posts

In Response to Re: What TV shows are you watching this spring?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What TV shows are you watching this spring? : Hah, I better look it up. Didn't the people who did SeaLab also do Frisky Dingo?  
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

The people who did Frisky Dingo (?) did not do Sealab 2021 (Seventy-Thirty Productions). They had some of the same voice talent because they worked for the same network.

Sealab 2021
    was based on an obscure cartoon called Sealab 2020 and all the animation was based on the characters from that show. I think the show went downhill when the voice actor who played the psychotic captain died.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from christinawhite099. Show christinawhite099's posts

I am interested to watch is sports channels
    ==========
    webdesign