1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

What was your favorite "Saturday Night Live" skit of 2013?

As 2013 comes to a close, we're reflecting on the best "SNL" skits of the year. What were your favorites? Check out our list, and make your own here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JammerMan4661. Show JammerMan4661's posts

Re: What was your favorite

Really?  We have to suffer through a Hulu ad for each and every "best of" SNL skit?  f-ing ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fellswoop. Show fellswoop's posts

The Weekend Update parody of Google Glass was incredible.  But "they" (NBC? Google? Comcast?) ordered the full length version, about ten minutes IIRC, to be taken down (BTW Google owns YouTube).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gubernatorial. Show gubernatorial's posts

"Office Boss" was the very best skit of all of 2013. I have shown it to so many friends, and each one hyperventilates with laughter. Beck Bennett's physical comedy as a CEO with the body of a baby is brilliant. (I'm suprised it wasn't more popular, and I wonder if you need to have raised a baby in order to get the jokes.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CFQ. Show CFQ's posts

Glice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Magneto-. Show Magneto-'s posts

The BDC Poster You Wish You Never Started a Conversation With.

Sections
Shortcuts