1. You have chosen to ignore posts from judygggg. Show judygggg's posts

Re: Who could be the next Michael Scott on 'The Office'?

Ricky Gervais,  -  He'd have the best chance of saving the show

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from medgrl413. Show medgrl413's posts

I agree that it could be Ricky Gervais (let's hope he does a guest spot, at least, if the series ends) or Rhys Darby (great idea). Amy Poehler would have been another good candidate if she weren't already on a show or Amy Ryan, who played Michael's girlfriend, Holly. I would like to see Michael end up with her in the end. She was definitely the lid to his pot. 

All this said, I think the show should probably just end its run and go off on a high note.  I feel sorry for all those "normal" looking actors who could be unemployed, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapiOrtiz. Show BigPapiOrtiz's posts

It's a huge longshot, but besides Rhys Darby, I'd love to see the trio of Ricky Gervais, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington join the cast with Gervais taking Carrell's place.  It's kind of amazing that after all these years, none of them have made a single appearance on the American show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnabolicBeast. Show AnabolicBeast's posts

The replacement aught to be the Bill Lumbergh character from Office Space played by Gary Cole. 
    ...and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...

I think Gary Cole from Office Space would be great also.  He's the outside consultant brought in to downsize the company.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsample. Show samsample's posts

Dennis Leary

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix522. Show Phoenix522's posts

Zack Gra (sp?)  Anywho the guy from the Hangover.  He's hilarious!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jddouglass. Show jddouglass's posts

Jane Lynch would make a nice change.  She could use her "Best of Show", "West Wing", and "Two and a Half Men" chops to keep the darkness flowing, and a little female sexual harassment might make a good pong to Carell's ping. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OriginalFNX. Show OriginalFNX's posts

Michael's pal, Todd Packer

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I8A4RE. Show I8A4RE's posts

Barack Obama

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dpasquantonio. Show dpasquantonio's posts

I really wish the Globe and Boston.com covered news instead of constantly putting stuff like this front and center on the site.  Eesh. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigLeagues. Show BigLeagues's posts

The show came on the heels of the wildly successful "40 Year Old Virgin". Steve Carrell has always been the hinge on which the door swung. There are only a handful of people capable of stepping in and keep the show alive.

Ricky Gervais is not one of them. I highly doubt that he'd replace the guy who played the character that he invented.

The guy who could and would succeed in that role is also on the homepage of Boston.com . . . Steven Colbert. And he'd make a lot more money doing a network sitcom than he would staying on Comedy Central.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottc13. Show scottc13's posts

George Oscar "Gob" Bluth, Jr.

The office meets arrested development. That show ended way too prematurely. Plus, can you imagine GOB riding around the office on his segway!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WHATSCREENNAME. Show WHATSCREENNAME's posts

WHO the F cares????

End the show now!! Put it out of everyone's misery.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patrick1123. Show Patrick1123's posts

How about Neal McDonough?  He's a local guy; from Dorchester and Cape Cod.  He can be biting and sarcastic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hgdchgfchg. Show hgdchgfchg's posts

welcome to:   http://www.b2cshop.us

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the

nike,jordan,prada, also including the je ans,shirts,bags,hat and the

decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is

competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment,

can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

http://www.b2cshop.us

SOCCER JERSEY 16USD
    jordan shoes $32

nike s h o x $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

http://www.b2cshop.us

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken-Pittman. Show Ken-Pittman's posts

I think a shocking promotion of Andy to the #1 position would suffice. The Office doesn't necessarily need a new office manager. I find Ed Helms to be extremely talented.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quinkles. Show Quinkles's posts

In Response to Re: Who could be the next Michael Scott on 'The Office'?:
    [QUOTE]Will Farrell...definitely
    Posted by mdav86[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I've said from the moment I heard Steve Carrell was leaving the show....he would be a perfect replacement

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nando111. Show nando111's posts

End the show - - on the high note.   Wait a few years when Carrell isn't so occupied with his movies, etc. and then bring it back with him.  Steve Carell IS and MAKES the Office.  NO ONE can replace him. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The show has run its course already, in my opinion, but if they insist on beating it into the ground, Stephen Root could replace Steve Carrell without breaking a sweat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from americantvshows. Show americantvshows's posts

In Response to Who could be the next Michael Scott on 'The Office'?:
    [QUOTE]In this gallery , we imagine what would happen if each of these nine TV characters stepped into the position.  Who do YOU think would make an ideal replacement?  Share your nominations here.
    Posted by BDCAEStaff[/QUOTE]

The  Seven Most Likely Candidates to Replace Steve Carell  in "The Office episodes"

Steve Carell as Michael Scott on NBC's "The Office"
    Steve Carell as Michael Scott on www.nbc.com/The_Office">NBC's "The Office" - NBC

My guess is that they’ll be safe, nostalgic choices that will draw, at least temporarily, an even larger audience than “The Office” is accustomed to out of simple curiosity before ratings begin to deteriorate rapidly. 

Ted DansonJerry Seinfeld: Seinfeld is another former Must See TV possibility

Will Arnett
    : Arnett is a very definite possibility

Matthew Perry
    : Perry, like Arnett, already has a show in development

Eric McCormick or Sean Hayes
    : If they bring in either McCormick or Hayes, they’ll probably bring in a laugh track, too, otherwise, how would we know when to laugh?

John Oliver: We already know that “The Office” likes “The Daily Show” alums

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin. Show leafswin's posts

gilbert godfried

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brokenbil. Show brokenbil's posts

They should promote Dwight.  David Brent should visit to give a presentation on leadership and team building.  (Sweeps!)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alexandros. Show Alexandros's posts

It would be very satisfying in a TV finally coming full circle kind of way if Ricky Gervais took over the Michael Scott roll.  Not that Gervais would ever do it, but seeing him interact with the Dwight Scrute character would be great.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alexandros. Show Alexandros's posts

In Response to Re: Who could be the next Michael Scott on 'The Office'?:
    [QUOTE]I think a shocking promotion of Andy to the #1 position would suffice. The Office doesn't necessarily need a new office manager. I find Ed Helms to be extremely talented.
    Posted by Ken-Pittman[/QUOTE]

I actually like this idea. what did Michael Scott do but constantly kiss up to his employees