1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Your ultimate TV lineup?

How do you plan out your week around TV?  Do you utilize DVR or TiVo?  What about Hulu.com?  Tell us:  How would you set up your week to be the ultimate TV lineup?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rufus617. Show rufus617's posts

Re: Your ultimate TV lineup?

Good list.  But five years on, I have yet to meet anybody who watches - or talks about - How I Met Your Mother.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50Otis. Show 50Otis's posts

Since I only have basic cable, without sports I am hard pressed to find two-hours of watchable TV a night nevermind fill a weekend with shows that I missed.  And who would want to waste a weekend with TV besides an HBO promoting TV critic?  TV is for relaxing before going to bed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tony-50. Show Tony-50's posts

Who's John Stewart?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boonies. Show Boonies's posts

Matthew - as you note, there's a recession on.  Too many premium channels, not enough internet (many of us have severed cable/sat altogether so that and broadcast are our only choices).  Still, you may have persuaded me to try a series or two - thanx!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBCNH. Show JBCNH's posts

the pix on the left is from 30 rock not the office.....detriot 1-8-7, modern family, big bang theory and Blue Blood are my winners this year. Throw in the Event, the Defenders and Hawaii Five O for second place.....and Two and half men always suffices for laughter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I do not "plan out" my week when it comes to T.V. watching.

I turn the thing on and if something worth watching is on I watch, if not I shut it off.

These days I watch the news, the Red Sox (in season) , a few shows on the History Channel and check the weather.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Metal Mania and That Metal Show on VH1 Classic. (Saturday Morning)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Your ultimate TV lineup?:
    [QUOTE]No one reads anymore...too bad and so sad
    Posted by tjweadockjr[/QUOTE]

I still enjoy reading. In fact , it pains me that between work, household chores and repairs, sleep and running errands that I find so little time to read books.

I long for the days when my life was more simple. In those days, I was reading 40-60 books a year.

I find that after being at work all day , when I attempt to read late at night , I start dozing off. It is much easier to turn on the T.V. and fall asleep during a baseball game.