1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Re: Movie Word Association

Once Upon a Forest

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

DEEP END OF THE OCEAN

(I walked out of Trainspotting ...) ... so I can't recommend it, A/V -- I saw a movie once that was so sick and violent that it gave me nightmares and to this day (even writing this) it still makes me feel sick.   So I have to avoid certain types of drug / violence type movies b/c they do a number on me. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

One Crazy Summer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Big

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Last Holiday

I have to admit I've really been enjoying Queen Latifa's movies.
    She's actually a very good actress and sexy as hell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Hello WA friends!  I saw A-V's post this morning, and thought I'd join you over here this weekend morning while I gear up with some coffee.  Will try and remember to add to this list as I can...and if I remember to bookmark the thread at home and at work.  :-)

Since we're on an animal theme, I have to go with one of the BEST animal (semi-animated) movies EVAH:

BABE

That'll do, pig.  That'll do. - Farmer Hoggett

And of course:  Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.  - secret password given to Rex by the Old Ewe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

The Prestige
    (Both Michael Caine and Christian Bale)

Is it just me or does it seem like Michael Caine has been in every movie ever made?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

WALL STREET

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Dirty Harry

I'm a big fan of Eastwood, both as an actor and a director. Love all his westerns but thought I'd switch it up to the tough cop genre.

AV - War, Inc is fairly recent(2008). Major anti-military industrial complex satire. It never got wide release. I'm a big fan of Cusack. Mostly love his romantic comedies , Serendipity & Must Love Dogs are two of my favs. Also I have a major crush on Diane Lane.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

Took only three posts to go from love to nuts. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

AV, it looks like we're back to "nuts"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

I'm a sucker for British accents I guess. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

The Philadelphia Story

You beat me to the punch, Mike!  Exactly where I was going to go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Allright staying with the Tony Curtis theme

Those Daring Young Men in Their Jaunty Jalopies

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Defending Your Life

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

RE: Tony Curtis ... don't know much about him other than the fact he was a cheater and married 6 times.   So a rat when it comes to romance, anyway. 

My main ex was a film buff and originally entered college as a film major (he almost went into film, but he changed over to music), anyhow, he introduced me to films I otherwise would never have seen or heard of, and one of the most astonishing ones was a Tony Curtis film, "Sweet Smell of Success" -- so another one to put on your list, if you've never seen it.    That's the extent of my knowledge! 
    Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

never got the Jude Law thing, Elekktra.  Robert Downey, Jr.  on the other hand...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Movie Word Association:
    [QUOTE]Baby's Day Out
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

War, Inc

The Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet S&S was my first introduction to Jane Austen. I'd certainly heard of her but never seen or read any of her stuff. I loved it. Since then I've read all 6 of her novels plus 2 of her unfinished works. Seen multiple versions of all 6 of her published books - movies and mini series. I love all her romance stories.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Mouse Hunt

Sections
Shortcuts