Music Word Association: Part I (Archived)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: Music Word Association

In Response to Re: Music Word Association:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Music Word Association : Mornin' yogafriend, I don't get the connection?
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]
    Hey, Mike, I had a feeling you were going to say that!

Transportation/ vehicle connection --- /> from rail to air.  I also did clash and fighting connection, too, but that was part luck. 

Maybe you were celebrating the Patriots' win too late in the day yesterday! 
    Smile 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) - Robert Palmer

professions -- teaching to medicine

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Learning to Flinch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Good lovin' gone bad - Bad Company

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Bad  (Michael Jackson)

I don't want to be difficult but the last few pages were songs that weren't clear on the links. Could be a connection to the meaning of the songs but seeing all of us wouldn't know every song posted, could you please explain the association if it's not obvious? Thanks.Undecided

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Good Lovin' - The Young Rascals

...Doctor, Mister MD, can you tell me, what's ailing me.......

The Young Rascals

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Tuesday's Gone - Lynyrd Skynrd

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

SUZY IS A HEADBANGER - RAMONES

out - later!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

It is my absolute pleasure to stalk you Veronica.

I guess I will follow up my own song/artist with another.

Yesterday's Gone - Tesla

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Music Word Association : I might have been the one ... and I did explain, for Mike.  Did you see?    Not sure if there were others.  These are nothing like the movies where you have to know someone's second cousin's mother!   (you know what I mean, J/K)  ... now you do know jessey is a PLAYER, don't you?  Last week, I was his one true love, now it's someone else.  PLAYER. 
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

Hi yogafriend, Yes, yours was one of them but there were also a few others. As much as I love music & enjoy this forum, I do find the music association a bit more difficult to follow some of the connections.

Regarding jessey, I know Sicilian men all to well but it's all in harmless fun. I did not know he was your true love last week & I'm sorry if I distracted him away for a few seconds but I'm sure he's thinking 'the more the merrier!' 

Which is why I need mike in my life too.... That song is very nice mike. Kiss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday

Voices Carry 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Carry Out

jessey, You say the sweetest things.

Now if I can only get mike to post syrupy or sugary songs for me again, my on-line social life will be complete.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Bad   (Michael Jackson) I don't want to be difficult but the last few pages were songs that weren't clear on the links. Could be a connection to the meaning of the songs but seeing all of us wouldn't know every song posted, could you please explain the association if it's not obvious? Thanks.
    Posted by Another-Veronica[/QUOTE]
    I might have been the one ... and I did explain, for Mike. 
    Did you see?    Not sure if there were others.  These are nothing like the movies where you have to know someone's second cousin's mother!   (you know what I mean, J/K)  Smile ... now you do know jessey is a PLAYER, don't you?  Last week, I was his one true love, now it's someone else.  PLAYER. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

"Carry On Wayward Son"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Goin' Out Of My Head - Little Anthony and The Imperials

I'm on Outside Looking in / Goin Out of My Head

That's the best I can do with that opening A/V

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Yay jessey!  You're stalking me again.  About time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Lil Suzi - Tesla

As for my stalking and internet crushes, let's be perfectly clear here, I am guilty on all charges. And I will accept any punishment you ladies deem fit.

And if you do recall, I clearly stated that I was able to picture in my mind Yoga, Veronica and Yoshimi swaying down the street to Pretty Woman at the same time. I luv all three of you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Wake up - Rage against the machine

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Music Word Association : Hi yogafriend, Yes, yours was one of them but there were also a few others. As much as I love music & enjoy this forum, I do find the music association a bit more difficult to follow some of the connections. Regarding jessey, I know Sicilian men all to well but it's all in harmless fun. I did not know he was your true love last week & I'm sorry if I distracted him away for a few seconds but I'm sure he's thinking 'the more the merrier!'  Which is why I need mike in my life too.... That song is very nice mike.
    Posted by Another-Veronica[/QUOTE]

A/V : I was HIS true love, not the other way around.     Smile

Never chased a man in my life ...  !!   Let's leave LL issues back at the ranch!!  I love you ALL.  
    Over and out. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Music Word Association : A/V : I was HIS true love, not the other way around.     Never chased a man in my life ...  !!   Let's leave LL issues back at the ranch!!  I love you ALL.    Over and out. 
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

yogafriend, Bear with me one more time (maybe).  You were HIS true love. Understood.  I have never chased a man either but I will admit to being a big flirt despite my halo. Love you too!

jessey, You are so funny & very charming.

Wake me up before you go-go  (Wham)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elekktra. Show Elekktra's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

Until I Wake Up

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

WAKE UP DEAD MAN (U2)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KathyVT. Show KathyVT's posts

Wake Up Everybody

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Son of Susie Creamcheese - Frank Zappa