Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on

excellent job yoga

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on:
    [QUOTE]excellent job yoga
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]

Hiya jkj!!!!

This post .. made even more amusing with your avatar! 

Cannot take it.

You beat me here.

Here's the deal.  Am waiting to hear from A/V so I can ask to have the MOVIES thread moved in here.

Also, TV
    Also, Music (I asked)
    Also, Pictures

If LL wants to move WORD up here when they see it, BDC will move that one in too.

Nothing has to start over.  All threads will just be MOVED.  Easy breezy.

We have our own FORUM!  Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Quit tapping me!  You have my attention! Tongue out

If everything is staying the same within the thread & we don't have to start all over, I have no problem with keeping the associations together.  We posted a lot of great movies & there are so many more to go so it doesn't make sense to start over. 

Nice job yogafriend. 

Now after this, no more changes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

No more changes.

And BDC will MOVE the thread, just as it is, every single page.  If anything, I never would have asked if it meant things needed to start over.

Do you want this to read just "Word Associations" ?  Wonder if that's a big deal to ask. 

Does it seem redundant to have it say A&E ??  Then it will sort at the bottom of the list.   I'll check.  

Thank you! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Something I've noticed - using the ampersand in the title of the board makes the window header look like:

Boston.com A&:amp;amp;E Word Associations Forum - Movie Word Association....

Any way that can be fixed?  I can't tell whether I'm on the Movie or TV board (everything in red above can't be seen on the page tab).

I'm not sure fixing the ampersand is going to make it any shorter so I can see "TV" or "Movie".  Just wanted to throw it out there.  Before at least I knew which tab header related to which thread.

Correction:  I hit refresh (actually, I went to the last page in the thread), and now all I see is "Boston.com Word Associati...."  But I still don't know which thread is which without clicking on the specific tab.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Something I've noticed - using the ampersand in the title of the board makes the header look like: Boston.com A&:amp;amp;E Word Associations Forum - Movie Word Association.... Any way that can be fixed?  I can't tell whether I'm on the Movie or TV board (everything in red above can't be seen on the page tab). I'm not sure fixing the ampersand is going to make it any shorter so I can see "TV" or "Movie".  Just wanted to throw it out there.  Before at least I knew which tab header related to which thread. Correction:  I hit refresh (actually, I went to the last page in the thread), and now all I see is " Boston.com Word Associati.... "  But I still don't know which thread is which without clicking on the specific tab.
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

I thought that the A&E was redundant once it was on the board, so I asked them to just call it "Word Associations"   -- so it's deliberate and should look okay now.

Also, we sort at the bottom instead of the top now.  Which seems to be better so we did not cause any disruption in the listing.

Is it ok now?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I still don't know which is which.  The window header is fine now - none of the gobbledegook from using the ampersand.

But the actual TV tab only says "Boston.com Word Associations Forum - ..." and that's all I see.  So having both TV and Movies open in separate tabs, you have to click on the tab to figure out which one is which.

:::Shrug:::  Don't see any way around it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]I still don't know which is which.  The window header is fine now - none of the gobbledegook from using the ampersand. But the actual TV tab only says " Boston.com Word Associations Forum - ... " and that's all I see.  So having both TV and Movies open in separate tabs, you have to click on the tab to figure out which one is which. :::Shrug:::  Don't see any way around it.
    Just had a yoga emergency ... but all's well now.   Smile

I can see the entire description of the threads just fine. Tv and Movie, and they are fully spelled out when  I am in the thread and when I am looking at the forum. 

Has it gotten any better since you refreshed?  Maybe it was a little unsettled when you last looked? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Yoga and Veronica - I have followed the two of you across several different paths and now you have me on a new path. And here I go again, treading on a new one.

Yoga, oh what a sweet girl
    Lips like strawberry pie
    Veronica, the soft hair beat girl
    Can't make up my mind
    I see all kinds of sorrow
    Wish I only lo_ed one
    Look out here comes tomorrow
    Oh how I wish
    Tomorrow would never come

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Yoga and Veronica - I have followed the two of you across several different paths and now you have me on a new path. And here I go again, treading on a new one. Yoga , oh what a sweet girl Lips like strawberry pie Veronica , the soft hair beat girl Can't make up my mind I see all kinds of sorrow Wish I only lo_ed one Look out here comes tomorrow Oh how I wish Tomorrow would never come
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Where is love?
    Does it fall from skies above?
    Is it underneath the willow tree
    That I've been dreaming of?
    Where is he?
    Who I close my eyes to see?
    Will I ever know the sweet "hello"
    That's only meant for me?

Who can say where he may hide?
    Must I travel far and wide?
    'Til I am beside the someone who
    I can mean something to ...
    Where...?
    Where is love?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

jessey, Sometimes you just melt me. Sometimes yogafriend does too.

I don't have a creative bone in my body. I enjoy reading both of your posts but otherwise I don't have anything to contribute.
    Frown

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

There seems to have been a lot of behind the scenes work done around here
    to move these posts... it has been noted and appreciated... I tip my hat to you

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Please pretty ladies

Can I have some more?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we are at this word association too long or their are some serious cosmic vibes going on here. I am a scared.

I changed a few words to a Neil Diamond song which was recorded by the Monkees and Yoga quotes the musical Oliver which originally starred Davy Jones as the Artful Dodger when it first opened in England.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Please pretty ladies Can I have some more? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think we are at this word association too long or their are some serious cosmic vibes going on here. I am a scared.   I changed a few words to a Neil Diamond song which was recorded by the Monkees and Yoga quotes the musical Oliver which originally starred Davy Jones as the Artful Dodger when it first opened in England.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Really?  I did that.  You're clever.

I'm a fox.

Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I love coming in in the morning and reading the words to the beautiful song from "Oliver!" (and I know it with Mark Lester as the movie Oliver Twist, jessey!). 

Thanks yogafriend!  I love having the sweet young voice in my head while I still try to wake up!  :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]I love coming in in the morning and reading the words to the beautiful song from "Oliver!" (and I know it with Mark Lester as the movie Oliver Twist, jessey!).  Thanks yogafriend!  I love having the sweet young voice in my head while I still try to wake up!  :-)

YAY  YAY YAY YAY YAY

that's me cheering that you love that song, and that the threads seem to be in better shape for your viewing pleasure today!  

I love the song, too. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Really?  I did that.  You're clever.

I'm a fox.

Cool (yogafriend)

I am sure you are.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : YAY  YAY YAY YAY YAY that's me cheering that you love that song, and that the threads seem to be in better shape for your viewing pleasure today!   I love the song, too. 
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

Quite simply, I LOVE movie musicals.  And I saw Oliver! at Radio City Music Hall when it opened (I saw "Sound of Music" there as well - mother's best friend worked for Gillette back in the 60s, 70s and 80s and they sponsored a movie debut there once a year, I think).  Loved Oliver!...plus, Mark Lester was so cute to young Linda.  ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

I believe yogafriend to be a fox too.....

It's funny as my husband use to call me a fox but not in the way yogafriend is. If we had to choose an animal we looked like, he chose fox for me because of the way my nose looks / turns up like a fox.

I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not, lol.

jessey, Good thing you're WAY over there in NY 'cause you'd be in heaps of trouble here & have reasons to be scared.  There you are safe. How sad.

jkj on the other hand........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I am far away and hiding...Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

You aren't any fun.  Just how far are you?  Why would you hide? I'm totally harmless & only a big flirt as I'm sure you've noticed by now.

Maybe. Innocent

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Trouble - I used to live for such trouble, but maybe you are right in this case. Wish I could find out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : Just had a yoga emergency ... but all's well now.   I can see the entire description of the threads just fine. Tv and Movie, and they are fully spelled out when  I am in the thread and when I am looking at the forum.  Has it gotten any better since you refreshed?  Maybe it was a little unsettled when you last looked? 
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

yf - it's the Firefox tab where I can't determine which is which - all I see is "Boston.com Forums - Share your..."  No differentiation.  Both Movies and TV say the same thing.

So I'll just open them alphabetically - LL WA, Movie WA, and TV WA.  :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : yf - it's the Firefox tab where I can't determine which is which - all I see is " Boston.com Forums - Share your... "  No differentiation.  Both Movies and TV say the same thing. So I'll just open them alphabetically - LL WA, Movie WA, and TV WA.  :-)

Hi LWhitt-
    Been offline for a large part of the day today, and had a busy day. 

I have rarely use my browser tabs to navigate in BDC, or keep that many tabs open for BDC, even for the forums as you do, but I do now understand what you mean; however, no matter where I am in any forum, in any thread, it is not spelled out.  Not in LL WA, or anywhere else.  So I can only say I wish I knew what you were able to see, but I have ... Forums, Share your , etc... just as you do.  Sorry if for some reason, your tabs are not as clear as they were before.  I can't imagine why. 

I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a jam packed day.  Enjoy your weekend!