1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on:
    I believe yogafriend to be a fox too..... It's funny as my husband use to call me a fox but not in the way yogafriend is. If we had to choose an animal we looked like, he chose fox for me because of the way my nose looks / turns up like a fox. I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not, lol. jessey, Good thing you're WAY over there in NY 'cause you'd be in heaps of trouble here & have reasons to be scared.  There you are safe. How sad. jkj on the other hand........
    Posted by Another-Veronica

Yes, jessey would be in trouble.  Lucky for him he lives in the Big Apple. 
    Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Oh... I've noticed... Smile

But you must be able to tell that I'm very shy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

You're shy?  In person or here?  You don't come across as shy especially with that scary avatar.

I'm very shy in person.

Well, I was at one time in my life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I just may have to go North on I95 this spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bFWxeFZKyg&playnext=1&list=PLA30F30D2D92BAE9E&index=27

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Will you be riding a motorcycle with an Alf-like doll & a guitar?

Just make sure your long hair is not blowing in the wind & that you're wearing a helmet.

Now this will be exciting.

Edited:  I never watched the show. A instead of E.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I have to bring Alf with me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

I just may have to go North on I95 this spring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bFWxeFZKyg&playnext=1&list=PLA30F30D2D92BAE9E&index=27
    Posted by jesseyeric

I really want to say something right now  --- but if I do, I won't be able to take it back, so I'll just enforce radio silence.  

Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

I, for one, would love to know what you have to say regarding 'our' jessey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Chicken

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

No, a fox.

Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

yoga, i believe you mean a vixen...Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Was Yoga in Vixen?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

what? no, a female fox is called a vixen...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

what? no, a female fox is called a vixen...
    Posted by phsmith8

Yes, it sure is.  Good one!

But to set the record straight ... when a woman is referred to as a vixen, that's not always very flattering unless the woman is actually a bit of a shrew, and making trouble by being malicious!   That's not me.Wink

I like to kid around with my friends, both male and female, and I love a little healthy, fun competition, too  (in case you haven't noticed ...  ha ha!)

No movies, jessey, remember, I am a music chick.  Glee clubs, concert choir, madrigals, and all the school musicals.  That's my turf.Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

I need a turf.  I don't have a turf....

Not to change the subject but I figured this is a good forum to talk about anything........

In the list of different threads, what does the yellow star mean next to the post numbers?  I noticed it keeps changing but can't figure out the meaning.Undecided

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : Yes, it sure is.  Good one! But to set the record straight ... when a woman is referred to as a vixen, that's not always very flattering unless the woman is actually a bit of a shrew, and making trouble by being malicious!   That's not me. I like to kid around with my friends, both male and female, and I love a little healthy, fun competition, too  (in case you haven't noticed ...  ha ha!) No movies, jessey, remember, I am a music chick.  Glee clubs, concert choir, madrigals, and all the school musicals.  That's my turf.
    Posted by yogafriend

I know, that is why I asked if you were in the band Vixen?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

its pretty cool ... it takes you to the last post that you looked at... it only works some of the time though

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : I know, that is why I asked if you were in the band Vixen?
    Posted by jesseyeric

Thought you meant the movie!

I don't know why I made that association, especially with the comment coming from you, but I did.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

why when I'm in this thread  I feel like I'm at the adults table?    lots of games going on.... just not parlor games

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

I need a turf.  I don't have a turf.... Not to change the subject but I figured this is a good forum to talk about anything........ In the list of different threads, what does the yellow star mean next to the post numbers?  I noticed it keeps changing but can't figure out the meaning.
    Posted by Another-Veronica

Hi A/V,

Yes, I consider this our  "OT" chat space.  Anything and everything (and nothing!)

The star indicates that you will pick up with the last post you have actually read, meaning, you will land on the first unread post for you in that thread.

Put your cursor on the "STAR" and you wil see it says "Jump to the first unread post in this discussion"  click on it, and you will land where you left off. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

why when I'm in this thread  I feel like I'm at the adults table?    lots of games going on.... just not parlor games
    Posted by jkjband

If this is the adults table, then what the h*ll am I doing here Tongue out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : Hi A/V, Yes, I consider this our  "OT" chat space.  Anything and everything (and nothing!) The star indicates that you will pick up with the last post you have actually read, meaning, you will land on the first unread post for you in that thread. Put your cursor on the "STAR" and you wil see it says "Jump to the first unread post in this discussion"  click on it, and you will land where you left off. 
    Posted by yogafriend

Awe - I thought it meant that I was a star. Clearly my delusions of grandeur are getting the better of me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Posted by jkjband

You lost me on this one.

Prefer the kiddie table?

This is a family friendly forum.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

yogafriend, Thank you for the explanation. I don't understand why that's a necessary feature but okay.

jessey & jkj, Both of you are adorable & always crack me up & make me smile.

Am I going to meet you (yogafriend & jkj) this Friday night? I'm happy that I was able to get the night off from work so I'll probably go.

I already know jessey can't make it.Frown

It'd be great to meet Elekktra, WillmyDear, mrmojo, klaas.... where's mike?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Wait, there's something happening Friday night???

Alas, I'll be on a big old jet airliner, crossing the Atlantic once again Frown

Sections
Shortcuts