tap tap tap.... Is this thing on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on

phsmith8 - Yoga likes to pump up the ego of this middle-aged rocker who is too old to RnR and too young to die. That's why I love her.

yoga - thank you for the words, but it is not technique, it's just natual responses to your bewitching conversation.

Veronica - the honor & pleasure of meeting you would be all mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vwHuCC6nP8

And remember all, it's not what you got, it's what you give.

Well, there goes my heart again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRGnHCGbkg0&feature=fvw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

And remember all, it's not what you got, it's what you give.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

...and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9P_vwpLXk

sweet dreams, all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

It'll be great to meet all of you!  And post-New Year's will be so much calmer.  AV has my email - it looks like you've been appointed social director, AV!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

LWhitt, Of course I still have your e-mail address.  I have one of yogafriend's too though she probably doesn't remember. 

callie, After the holidays I will be happy to co-ordinate an evening for all of us to meet.  Distance shouldn't be an issue so it's only deciding on a date & place which should be easy enough!

phsmith, I have & I won't.

aahhh jessey, jessey, jessey.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

haha, we all have our standards. although it wasn't really a serious offer, i understand. Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on:
    [QUOTE]phsmith8 - Yoga likes to pump up the ego of this middle-aged rocker who is too old to RnR and too young to die. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    you are NEVER too old to RnR. i suppose i'm young by comparison but i jam with people of all ages and the oldest ones are the ones that i watch and learn from. never stop! it helps the next generation!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Such wisdom out of the mouth of babes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Good & productive weekend but I think I need to stop the part-time job.

Coming from someone who requires little sleep, I'm exhausted.

Hope you had a good weekend also.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

[QUOTE]Such wisdom out of the mouth of babes
    Posted by Another-Veronica[/QUOTE]

have a good work week everyone. being as the weekend is over in less than 3 hours.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Is this week over again? It is bloody frigid in NY these last 10 days. W-T-F!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

it's even below freezing in florida.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I heard - I was talking to my buddy down in Pompano the other day. He said that had some 40 degree days there. That is just so wrong on so many levels.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

agreed. frightening, even.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

My Dad goes to Florida every winter to escape the cold & to play golf.

Bet Dad's not too happy now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

My brother who is, extremely wealthy, (he married very well-off and is stupid rich, with-out working) goes to FLA every year then e-mails messages rubbing in how nice it is down there and how cold it is here.  So FLA being cold make me kind of smile.Smile

Is there anyway we can make it snow down there?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

jkj,

you already have your satisfaction, and you didn't even need to do anything.  it's always best to just sit back and let the universe do its job.  let sleeping dogs lie.  as it stands, we have a storm coming soon, so we better not wish anything bad for anyone else!   

ps I have a relative like that, too (he did work for some of it, and some was inherited), "he is who he is" and I still love him.  he adores me, so i guess that makes me cut him some slack. 
    Smile

PS   BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

I like your philosophy, yf, but it is so tempting when people insist on being annoying ...

My worries are because my father insists on driving to FL a few days after Christmas without regard to the weather or forecasts.  Luckily, we've convinced him to let my brother take the trip with him this year (I volunteer every year, but apparently no girls are allowed on the road trip).

Day off today and lots to get done!  Stay warm everyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

NO no no, don't get me wrong he is my older brother (by 15 months; so there has always been the competitive thing) and I love him deeply, and I'm happy for him and all that he has. But he has no problem with rubbing in the fact that he has what he has, and I conversely have no problem having a little giggle when it's cold at the beginning of he extended vacation.  And don't feel bad for him if it's too cold he just will go on vacation from his vacation and find a warmer place to be. (I'm talking ridiculously rich: God calls and asks him for a loan rich).

The weather is only an inconvenience to him and yet will mean that my budget gets smaller because the price of fruits and vegetables will rise from the frost.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]I like your philosophy, yf, but it is so tempting when people insist on being annoying ... My worries are because my father insists on driving to FL a few days after Christmas without regard to the weather or forecasts.  Luckily, we've convinced him to let my brother take the trip with him this year (I volunteer every year, but apparently no girls are allowed on the road trip). Day off today and lots to get done!  Stay warm everyone.
    Posted by -callie[/QUOTE]

oh, callie, that's a bit different b/c you can control the outcome there, and I am glad your father has allowed your brother to go along for safety reasons. 

but I wasn't talking about safety ... was talking about general boastful personality issues, and those, you really cannot control.   That's when you just have to accept someone for who they are (or stop communicating with them!)
      Laughing
    have a great day!  I also have to go shopping and dread it!

ETA:
    jkj,
    I hear you.  I have an older brother, too, and we have an old pattern we work off of that he has never outgrown.   Family dynamics, good times!!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I can't even begin to tell you about the holidays around here.  Therapy and alcohol till just after New Years Day.  (he's only one of my relatives; there are many others)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

[QUOTE] Therapy and alcoholPosted by jkjband[/QUOTE]

awesome song title

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : awesome song title
    Posted by phsmith8[/QUOTE]

I was thinking book title, actually. 

Either way, I think we're on to something.  
    Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

in Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : I was thinking book title, actually.  Either way, I think we're on to something.  
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]
     what's that they say about great minds? Smile

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I'm thinking an Alt Rock band