1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on

If Yoga is in the band, can I be a groupie?

I will be heading down to Texas on the 23rd. It had better not be colder than 50 degrees or I will be pizzed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I would think you would want to be known as a band aid, it's less demeaning

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on:
    In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on : oh, callie, that's a bit different b/c you can control the outcome there, and I am glad your father has allowed your brother to go along for safety reasons.  but I wasn't talking about safety ... was talking about general boastful personality issues, and those, you really cannot control.   That's when you just have to accept someone for who they are (or stop communicating with them!)   have a great day!  I also have to go shopping and dread it! ETA: jkj, I hear you.  I have an older brother, too, and we have an old pattern we work off of that he has never outgrown.   Family dynamics, good times!!  
    Posted by yogafriend

I knew what you were talking about, yf.  My comments were thinly linked by Florida and only in my own mind.  I do this in real life sometimes too.  It can be confusing when I introduce an apparently unrelated subject in the middle of a conversation.  People in my life who are used to it just roll their eyes :-) 

And I'm with you on the shopping thing.  Don't like it.  Hit the dreaded mall yesterday, and it was surprising not overwhelmingly crowded.  Got nearly everything I needed to get done all in one trip - yay!   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

jkj, I just love the title of this thread.  Combined with your avatar - it makes me smile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Thanks  Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

tap tap tap.... Did this thread stop for some reason?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

you need to breathe new life into it, a/v...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

phsmith, I wish I had the creativity to do so but I'm just an average gal....

Only a couple of us around yesterday on the association forums.... 
    Hope everyone is okay & surviving the cold.

I should go back to sleep for a couple of hours but I'm wide awake --

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

Sorry, AV.  I had to pull the gloves off over in wa

Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

You're tough callie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

i dunno if it's weird, but i really do picture you with your avatar as your face...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I hope, no pray that your not talking to me....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

haha jkj.  I'm guessing he was talking to me.

phsmith, Brunette, yes. Veronica Lodge is 17 forever so I could be her mother.

Of course at our next get-together you could find out but then the mystery would have ended & you might be sorely disappointed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I seriously doubt that

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

Actually, AV, I suspect you could take me in a New York minute.  Verbally that is (no cat fights here - animated or otherwise).  :-)

FYI - I'm not Betty to AV's Veronica jk.  Not a blond.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

I don't know about that callie.  I can talk a good game on-line but in person I get all tongue-tied & whatever I want to say doesn't come out right.

Never any cat-fighting.  I don't care for catty women & their drama.  Life's too short to get upset over petty things.

Of course pairing off Betty with Archie isn't petty. It's HUGE!

jkj, One of these days you'll have to drive up & join us at one of the LL gatherings. Maybe in the nicer weather.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

dont sell yourself short a/v...you seem like a hot ticket!

perhaps i'll trek up there next time to a gathering. in disguise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

phsmith, Why in disguise? 

So did you happen to read the rest of yesterday's LL blog after you left?  Seems that you're the new hot young guy that everyone is interested in meeting. 

It'll be great to meet you & don't worry, I'll always have your back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

i won't come in disguise, i have nothing to hide!

i didn't read the rest of the blog, perhaps i'll go check it out...

and thanks, i'd be tagging along behind you the whole time :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

a/v, i can't email outside of my company while i am at work, but i wrote your email down and i will get in touch with you about the linguica hash and whatnot when i get a chance :)

my email is in my profile as well, if you want to email me first because my memory ain't what it used to be. haha.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

phsmith, It'll be a pleasure to have your company with the Lovelies though I'm sure a few of the other ladies will be more than willing to steal you for themselves, lol.  You'll have fun.

It's a wonderful group of people.  I'm thankful I had a chance to meet them as I wouldn't otherwise if it wasn't for LL.

No personal e-mail at work is probably a good thing but unfortunately one rule that I don't practice.  I did e-mail you btw.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

got it before i came in to work today! not looking foward to the rush before we close. it was a (semi) long night.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

What is this LL blog and how do I crash it?

Knock them dead ph.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

you know, in the morning meredith goldstein posts that love letters advice and everyone converses throughout the entire day in the comments section. it's the "main stage," apparently. and they have get togethers IRL that i have not been to yet, but it seems like it would be overwhelmingly female ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: tap tap tap.... Is this thing on:
    you know, in the morning meredith goldstein posts that love letters advice and everyone converses throughout the entire day in the comments section. it's the "main stage," apparently. and they have get togethers IRL that i have not been to yet, but it seems like it would be overwhelmingly female ;)
    Posted by phsmith8

You say that like it's a bad thing.  ;-)

And for jessey:  http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/ The letters are usually posted anywhere from 7:30 to about 9amish - for the first 5-8 pages, most everyone gives their opinion on what the letter writer (LW) should do.  Then it goes off-topic.  Read a few of last week's letters and comments and you'll see what I mean.  :-)

Sections
Shortcuts