1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Re: TV Word Association

AV - i LIKE that connection - I was thinking in a different direction but that one is GOOOOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

With all the shows Robert Urich was in, you could do a page or two on his shows alone.

So I'll go with an obscure one.

Tabitha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Charlie's Angels

roy, Great link from 'Raising the Bar' to 'Cheers!'

justcat, Sorry you were bored today but at least you got some fresh air walking your pup.  I prefer Coach to Woody & Diane to Rebecca. I couldn't stand that character.

LWhitt, Sounds like you had a nice day. I went to NH for the afternoon to visit some relatives. Beautiful fall day! Lucky you that you took tomorrow off. I have to work. Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Numb3rs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

SOAP

Katherine Helmond connection

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: TV Word Association:
    [QUOTE]Cheers (the bar, get it?) (Or is it a stretch?)
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

You beat me to this one...  And as much as I liked Woody - I still missed Coach!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Had to check in one more time before I go out & wanted to post this one because I loved this show & was upset when it was cancelled......

Raising the Bar (yes, that's Mark Paul Gosselaar)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

[QUOTE]Karen Sisco The star, Carla Gugino, is the niece of Carol Merrill, who was the model in front of the LMAD doors.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

Now that's an obscure connection!  But a good one :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Mom! Is that you?
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Wings

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Spenser for Hire

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I could have gone with something obvious like Charmed, but I decided to obscure again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Leave it to Beaver  (mothers)

Shouldn't the connections have to do with the shows & not their personal lives?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Charmed

(James Read in 1st season of RS played the girls' father in Charmed.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Hart to Hart

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Newhart

The obvious choice, which I enjoyed (love VT), but I loved the 'Bob Newhart Show' more.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

The New Temperature's Rising Show 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Sunset Beach (very short-lived show)

Good morning all - back at work today...blech.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Mom! Is that you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Who's the Boss
    a failry obvious choice
    Was she ever really that young?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Designing Women (Alice Ghostley, also in 'Bewitched')

roy, You made me work for this one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Saving Grace

Sorry Will but I've had to delete so many times too. Tongue out
    Clever from 'Designing Women' to 'Will & Grace.' You must have had your morning coffee which I'm off to do. I'm out for most of the day.  Have a good one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Okay, I'll post it:

Bewitched

roy, You're right about Robert Urich. He was in so many shows. 'Vegas' was my favorite. He seemed like a wonderful guy. So sad when he died.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Coach

So many to choose from 'Soap' including Robert Urich. Great & funny show before it's time.