Under Construction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Under Construction

Anyone interested in a game thread ...?   I think I found something.

Is everyone burned out?   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Under Construction

Go for it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Hi Yoga - I'll play...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Under Construction:
    Go for it
    Posted by jesseyeric

Okey dokey.  :)

Not to build this up to any big deal -- it's not -- it's just a little "drive-by" fun thread.  My schedule has been so hectic, I hadn't had time to think, find, or figure out a thread that might work for us -- so was just lookin' for a few gamers.  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Hi Yoga - I'll play...
    Posted by WalkingTheWalk

WTH -- Have not seen you in such a long time -- so nice to see you.   Wasn't sure you were still hangin' out on BDC.   Nice surprise.  :D

Dankeschoen.  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: Under Construction : WTH -- Have not seen you in such a long time -- so nice to see you.   Wasn't sure you were still hangin' out on BDC.   Nice surprise.   :D Dankeschoen.  :)
    Posted by yogafriend

I'm still here YF just been busy and traveling a bit... Nice to see you too! Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Okay, friends.  Thanks.  I'll put the thread up soon.

It's a movie thread.  Very easy.  The old one here ran its course, so a new one might be fun.    :)

Again, sorry for taking so long.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

test

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-CONTRARlAN. Show COMMIE-CONTRARlAN's posts

Sections
Shortcuts