We have an account of stock that was a gift from grandparenst to our 8yr old and the account is in the child's name.  This year the qualified dividends were $1,034 and no tax withholding. I guess we have to report this as it's on a 1099-B I received.  Where should I report this - with all my other 1099 returns ?