MA Resident Working in RI-TDI Credit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concernedsomersetresident. Show concernedsomersetresident's posts

MA Resident Working in RI-TDI Credit

I live in MA and work in RI, with the new Directive 12-1, how do we go about with the abatement for the TDI tax credit. I can go back up to 2008?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MASocietyofCPAs. Show MASocietyofCPAs's posts

Re: MA Resident Working in RI-TDI Credit

In Response to MA Resident Working in RI-TDI Credit:
    I live in MA and work in RI, with the new Directive 12-1, how do we go about with the abatement for the TDI tax credit. I can go back up to 2008?
    Posted by concernedsomersetresident

Dear concernedsomersetresident:

You need to recompute your allowable credit for each year's return that you are seeking to claim the additional credit for and then use a Form CA-6 as a "lead sheet" for submissioni of the actual claim for refund.  Attach a copy of the recomputed MA Form 1 and related forms and schedules to the CA-6, include an explanation of why you're seeking the refund on the CA-6, complete the appropriate "check offs" on the CA-6 (but blacken them in a little circle as though they are a machine readable test - which they are), sign the CA-6 (under penalties of perjury) and mail it to the address stated on the form.

Hope this helps in preparing your returns!

Mark H. Misselbeck, C.P.A., M.S.T., Tax Principal
    Katz, Nannis + Solomon, P.C.

Sections
Shortcuts