BDC Violates It's Own 'Terms Of Service'. (TOS)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: BDC Violates It's Own 'Terms Of Service'. (TOS)

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

This BDC Forum is governed by a legal contract known as 'TOS'.

This 'contract' is meant to provide a Forum for its members use and pleasure.

However this is not the case when its format is very corrupted and seemingly 'set-up' and operated by BDC in such a manner that it frustrates its members.

Therefore BDC 'is not' honoring its own contract. (TOS)

Tomorrow I will telephone and/or contact upper management to advise them of their legal responsibilities.

If that produces no results I will contact its publishers.

And if that doesn't work I may not be a member any longer for being a whistleblower.

If that be the case I will then contact the Boston BBB and that will compell a written response that everyone can see on the BBB site.

This forum has one of the worst Forum formats on the internet and BDC should be held accountable just as they hold its members accountable with its 'TOS'.

And should I remain a member .. you won't see me posting much because I can accomplish many a post on properly functioning forums in the (frustrating) time it takes to make just one post on this forum.

?.. ANY COMMENTS ..?

This place doesnt have "one of the worst" forum formats on the internet. It has THE worst forum format on the internet...and is an insult to those of us who use it

Your quest sounds a little Don Quixote to me (Youll never get anywhere with the unresponsive people in charge around here. They dont care about you or this board)

But good luck with it

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Nevermind/edit

What I meant to say was, I don't think this site is so bad, as long as you ignore the bullies, know-it-alls, and avoid the cliquey forums.

But... you could say that about any internet forum.

Plus, it's free!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I assume they are working on the forum (again).  The missing forums are still here, you have to take a convoluted back door route to get to them

ETA: The missing forums have returned!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

However this is not the case when its format is very corrupted and seemingly 'set-up' and operated by BDC in such a manner that it frustrates its members.

Tomorrow I will telephone and/or contact upper management to advise them of their legal responsibilities.

And if that doesn't work I may not be a member any longer for being a whistleblower.

If that be the case I will then contact the Boston BBB and that will compell a written response that everyone can see on the BBB site.

This forum has one of the worst Forum formats on the internet and BDC should be held accountable just as they hold its members accountable with its 'TOS'.

And should I remain a member .. you won't see me posting much because I can accomplish many a post on properly functioning forums in the (frustrating) time it takes to make just one post on this forum.

?.. ANY COMMENTS ..? 

Brother, BDC self imploded this forum over the course of the last 7 years.  I know. I watched carefully as they dismembered it in an attempt to keep anything vaguely resembling the truth from being seen on their forum..

They used to have all the bells and whistles.

Now, they hide this DOA forum so that only a tiny percent of visitors even knows it exists.

They stopped allowing Google to "spider" the forum, costing themselves advertising revenue. They even eliminated the "views" that a thread would get because they didn't want the truth going viral.

I know. I, along with the famed "Grim Fandango" was the primary reason for this. We hammered this site for 6 years.

I've been banned dozens of times for simply posting "real" news, like the fact that the Dzohkar kid had a white back pack, not black and that the new pics completely expose that the Police were lying about the kid having a neck wound.

I was banned of course.

You have to understand, first and foremost, the Globe is not in business to make money. It's in business to promote propaganda and other irrelevant crap like sports, etc, to the sheep to keep them as dumbed down as possible.

That's why they would eliminate the Google spidering of the forum.

So, don't expect anything from this heavily monitored, paid troll infested site.

But, nice having you on board.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to terrified-sheeple's comment:

?.. ANY COMMENTS ..? 

Brother, BDC self imploded this forum over the course of the last 7 years.  I know. I watched carefully as they dismembered it in an attempt to keep anything vaguely resembling the truth from being seen on their forum..

They used to have all the bells and whistles.

Now, they hide this DOA forum so that only a tiny percent of visitors even knows it exists.

They stopped allowing Google to "spider" the forum, costing themselves advertising revenue. They even eliminated the "views" that a thread would get because they didn't want the truth going viral.

I know. I, along with the famed "Grim Fandango" was the primary reason for this. We hammered this site for 6 years.

I've been banned dozens of times for simply posting "real" news, like the fact that the Dzohkar kid had a white back pack, not black and that the new pics completely expose that the Police were lying about the kid having a neck wound.

I was banned of course.

You have to understand, first and foremost, the Globe is not in business to make money. It's in business to promote propaganda and other irrelevant crap like sports, etc, to the sheep to keep them as dumbed down as possible.

That's why they would eliminate the Google spidering of the forum.

So, don't expect anything from this heavily monitored, paid troll infested site.

But, nice having you on board.

http://blog.ohinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/thorazine1.jpg

http://8tracks.imgix.net/i/000/250/840/c/Sisters-227-4263.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&fit=max

http://ramage.typepad.com/ramage/thorazineye.jpg

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AkilahMyFlower. Show AkilahMyFlower's posts

I no understand

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to AkilahMyFlower's comment:

I no understand

I'm calling sheeple (a truther) a crazy person.

Sections
Shortcuts