Quirky fast food items

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LPDog. Show LPDog's posts

Re: Quirky fast food items

KFC Rocks!

When is someone going to do a fast-food hot dog place!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from defa1. Show defa1's posts

A big mac Wrap and Fried Pickles??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Sometimes when I go to Chick-fil-a I buy two sandwiches, throw out the buns and pickles, and just eat the chicken.  So this KFC thing sounds good to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StormCode. Show StormCode's posts

A fastfood hot dog place? You should check out Spikes Junkyard Dogs.

www.laundrysavings.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Deep fried candy bars come to mind as odd...just looking at this "sandwich" makes me queasy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from therealpearl. Show therealpearl's posts

Has anyone tried the Placenta Pouch at the new North Shore restaurant called Repulse? Yummm...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrambled-eggs. Show scrambled-eggs's posts

Never seen them in Europe, but the rollmop is a classic fast food item.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollmops

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrambled-eggs. Show scrambled-eggs's posts

In Response to Re: Quirky fast food items:
    [QUOTE]Never seen them in Europe, but the rollmop is a classic fast food item. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollmops
    Posted by scrambled-eggs[/QUOTE]

sorry I mean't I've ONLY seen them in Europe!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

And we wonder why this nation continues to head in the direction of becoming a bunch of fatties...That being said the Angry Whopper did pack a lot flavor and punch!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portiaperu. Show portiaperu's posts

Shouldn't these be called fast food killers? 

Disclosure:  I don't eat fast food.  Never have and never will - the offerings appear to be getting more outrageous and hence damaging to your health as the industry ages and seeks new revenues in an already saturated market.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davita1111. Show davita1111's posts

So "quirky" is a euphemism for "life-threatening," right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitchatjf. Show chitchatjf's posts

Whoppers at BREAKAST time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilRizz. Show BilRizz's posts

The Mc 10:35 basically the egg a muffin with a cheeseburger

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sophie08. Show Sophie08's posts

No wonder why we have so many obese children and adults.  I don't eat this kind of food anymore.  I ate kfc twice years ago and it made me very sick. I don't even order pizza anymore, the quality has gone down hill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

While flying through Russia, I ate some airline food labelled as "meat food".
    Grey, bland and nothing special, but very strange. To this day, it makes me wonder what it was. I've eaten some bizarre stuff all over the world, but this was Russias idea of fast food. Ground up entrails no doubt. Right wingers get scared, look out. Obama will be feeding this to you soon! Soylent green is human! :D

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinosaurworld. Show dinosaurworld's posts

A fried twinkie with whipped cream at Bubs BBQ in Sunderland, MA.  Diabetic seizure!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhencken. Show jhencken's posts

Which envelope is being pushed here?  The "how much fat can you cram into a fast-food item" envelope?  We're supposed to applaud this as "creativity"?  Oh, brother!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonnaLee6. Show DonnaLee6's posts

In Response to Quirky fast food items:
    What are some of the strangest fast food items you've seen on menus? What's the strangest offering you've dared to try yourself? Did you like it?
    Posted by BDCBusinessStaff

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonnaLee6. Show DonnaLee6's posts

In Response to Quirky fast food items:
    What are some of the strangest fast food items you've seen on menus? What's the strangest offering you've dared to try yourself? Did you like it?
    Posted by BDCBusinessStaff

I tried fried frog legs on a cruise. Everyone says the usual: they taste like chicken.  No they don't!  They taste like a fried reptile!  YUCK

I also tried blood pudding in England.  Utterly disgusting!!!

DonnaLee6

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarlanStearns. Show HarlanStearns's posts

No wonder why we have so many obese children and adults.  I don't eat this kind of food anymore.  I ate kfc twice years ago and it made me very sick. I don't even order pizza anymore, the quality has gone down hill.
    Posted by Sophie08

Anything in moderation will not cause one to bite the dust

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from catzeb. Show catzeb's posts

I don't mind the chicken fries, or any of these bizarre "foods".

But the advertising of the chicken fries is just  sick.

What's next?    People saying they'd rather be a person fry and die?

sick sick sick

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from catzeb. Show catzeb's posts

In Response to Re: Quirky fast food items : Anything in moderation will not cause one to bite the dust
    Posted by HarlanStearns

That's true but far too many people don't eat them in moderation ,and the companies push hard to make that happen.

They get people addicted to sugar and salt - both of which are not good for you in large amounts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

...and yet I still can't get McD's to bring back chicken fajitas....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sophie08. Show Sophie08's posts

In Response to Quirky fast food items : I tried fried frog legs on a cruise. Everyone says the usual: they taste like chicken.  No they don't!  They taste like a fried reptile!  YUCK I also tried blood pudding in England.  Utterly disgusting!!! DonnaLee6
    Posted by DonnaLee6
      I had frog legs in Canada, they weren't fried but did not taste like chicken, I tried cavier, the black and it was disgusting.  Spit it out on a white linen table cloth. Blood pudding I have seen but never wanted to eat it yuk...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PruTower. Show PruTower's posts

I used to love McDonald's Salad Shakers. Extremely convenient in cup form and the basic garden was actually good. I really miss them. If they made a return to McDonalds so would I. I haven't been to a fast food place for about 3 years, maybe 4.

But yeah, salad in a tall cup. Pretty wierd. And having to shake the thing was a blast.

Also Burger King's Big King sandwich. This was years ago.

Wiki quote "The Big King is a hamburger, consisting of two (2) grilled beef patties, sesame seed bun, King Sauce (a Thousand Island dressing variant), iceberg lettuce, onions, pickles and two (2) slices of American cheese."

There was also a cheddar cheese sauce on them too. Has got to be the WORST burger they've made but it was extremely delicious. And for a short time they were on sale for $2/ea. which proved to be very unhealthy. I had 2.

Sections
Shortcuts