Quirky fast food items

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neptoon10. Show neptoon10's posts

Re: Quirky fast food items

No surprise FF companies are combining sugar, salt and fat, all play on the addictive chemical processes in your brain. Just add caffeine and you have very addictive foods. (Why do you think Starbucks has such a loyal following?) It's all about making food "craveable" and driving repeat sales. I've sat in front of the CEOs (including Shultz at Starbucks) of major restaurant chains and they all say cravability is their primary goal.

If you don't believe me and you're a loyal Starbucks drinker. Try going without caffeine and sugar for a week. You'll exhibit withdrawal symptoms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpramas. Show jpramas's posts

why is this old photo essay back on the front page of Boston.com? isn't there some real news to cover?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoneofdem. Show notoneofdem's posts

Turtle eggs over "mystery meat" on bread/buns in Vietnam a long time ago.  Beat the heck out of K rations.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jj625. Show jj625's posts

North Carolina fair - mini big-E.

Digusting:  bacon cheesburger, deep fried between 2 Krispy Kreme honey-dip donuts.  Talk about making your arteries harden on the spot.  No way would I try it - but they were selling like...well...I have no words for this...

Sections
Shortcuts