Working in Wild Places for Business

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichelleLindvist. Show MichelleLindvist's posts

Working in Wild Places for Business

Integrity and authenticity are vital to the long-term success of your business.  In today‚Äôs fast changing and extremely turbulent marketplace, businesses and those that work for them are seeking new meaning and purpose as well as the skills to stay competitive and resilient.

Wilderness work offers participants the opportunity to reconnect with nature and themselves, taking them away from the familiar, every day experience of work and home routines.  Nature is a great leveler and creates opportunities to learn organically, stretch ourselves and meet challenges with new inner strength and knowledge.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kc2012. Show kc2012's posts

Re: Working in Wild Places for Business

interesting

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kc2012. Show kc2012's posts

interesting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kc2012. Show kc2012's posts

intersting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joddiemoore. Show joddiemoore's posts

Choosing a wild places for business really made me thing a lot and i agree that it is interesting ,In Helsinki i also used to work as an call center agent at http://goexcellent.com/ and our place is very wild because of competition and i think the meaning of wild place is a place with a lot of competition in business.

Sections
Shortcuts