1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCEditor. Show BDCEditor's posts

Did you hang tight with your 401-K investments when the stock market tumbled?

Some 401-K holders decided to ride out the storm of the stock market tumble and are now seeing huge returns from the stock market. Was this your strategy? Did you make or lose money over the last year? Share your stories here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Did you hang tight with your 401-K investments when the stock market tumbled?

In response to BDCEditor's comment:

Some 401-K holders decided to ride out the storm of the stock market tumble and are now seeing huge returns from the stock market. Was this your strategy? Did you make or lose money over the last year? Share your stories here.

Yes..this is exactly what I did with my 403B investments. I didn't change a thing..including how much I invested..even while seeing losses quarter after quarter in some accounts. Eventually the losses got smaller, evened out and now the returns are nice to see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donaldwatson015. Show donaldwatson015's posts

Re: Did you hang tight with your 401-K investments when the stock market tumbled?

To be honest i did not yet try to enter stock market and if i experience that i will hang tight cause if you survive on it for sure the reward is and cause i always experience into risk when i was in mobile service at http://sergel.fi/ and we are always hanging tight to survive the risk.