Share Cyber Monday deals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCBusinessStaff. Show BDCBusinessStaff's posts

Share Cyber Monday deals

More people are shopping online, but the sales still account for just a small fraction of all holiday spending. Are you looking for Cyber Monday deals? Where have you found the best bargains? Share your experience.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeebobman. Show zeebobman's posts

Re: Share Cyber Monday deals

Looking, but not finding much that is actually a deal.  Definitely not living up to Cyber Mondays of years past.  More hype, less deals. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtnoonan. Show jtnoonan's posts

Here are a bunch of great deals from a local online retailer, CSN Stores - http://www.csnstores.com/Holiday-Deals-C432306.html. They're based right in the Back Bay and sell everything from furniture & decor to toys and baby gear!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ActonMom. Show ActonMom's posts

I just scored a quadruple discount on frontgate.com...got new outdoor mats for the front and back doors (already marked down) and a "pet residence" (also on sale)...used a 20% off coupon code and another code that got me $100 off a future purchase. Went through Upromise and got 2% cash back.

These items aren't gifts but the discounts were welcome...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anibanani. Show anibanani's posts

I've shopped for kids toys and a VERY expensive camera -- saved money on both with "FreePriceAlerts.com" -- it downloads onto your browser in seconds, then pops up the web's lowest pricing on whatever you shop for -- and it's FREE! Totally worth trying.  Happy shopping people!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from peacemow. Show peacemow's posts

I bought NOTHING!!!  All the hype about bargains just encourages people to spend too much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newsygirl. Show newsygirl's posts

Thanks for your post, all I wanted for Christmas was a living room chair and I just got it discounted and free delivery, thanks!!!

In Response to Re: Share Cyber Monday deals:
    [QUOTE]Here are a bunch of great deals from a local online retailer, CSN Stores - http://www.csnstores.com/Holiday-Deals-C432306.html. They're based right in the Back Bay and sell everything from furniture & decor to toys and baby gear!
    Posted by jtnoonan[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newengland. Show Newengland's posts

My 3 daughters wanted Adam Lambert T-shirts and they were $20 each plus S&H at Hot Topic. I was going to order them yesterday but Comcast Internet went out all over the region. I'm glad it did because I went on this morning and for Cyber Monday I got the 3 Adam Lambert T-shirts for $12.50 each I got myself a John Lennon one. There was not shipping & handling so I got 4 t-shirts for less than I would have gotten the three 12 hours ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nasochkas. Show Nasochkas's posts

For silly gifts and stocking stuffers I like perpetualkid.com. They are offering 15% off.
    I always look for coupon codes on retailmenot.com and often get free shipping at the minimum.
    TigerDirect.com has some good deals on electronics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cooldude360. Show cooldude360's posts

In Response to Share Cyber Monday deals:
    [QUOTE]More people are shopping online , but the sales still account for just a small fraction of all holiday spending. Are you looking for Cyber Monday deals? Where have you found the best bargains? Share your experience.
    Posted by BDCBusinessStaff[/QUOTE]

I'm shopping at work through a great website with hundreds of Cyber Monday deals. It's www.cybermondaydiscountcodes.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomBBB. Show TomBBB's posts

Cyber monday today, and Amazon has amazing deals on everything (on their special Cyber Monday page)...
    I just got most of my Chritmas shopping done while in my pyjamas!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mortimer. Show mortimer's posts

In Response to Share Cyber Monday deals:
    I've trolled for deals over the weekend and today, cyber Monday, and bought nothing. I'll wait until after Christmas for clothing deals. I already have the electronics I need (MacBook, AndroidX, BlueRay, LG HDTV etc.); no need to waste $$$ on items that I don't need and/or won't use.