This year's hottest holiday toys?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JenniferV. Show JenniferV's posts

Re: This year's hottest holiday toys?

All of these toys are incredibly trendy and environmentally irresponsible and will end up on a basement shelf or in a landfill within a year.  The Bigfoot toy and video Barbie are so ridiculous it's almost embarrassing.

Nothing can entertain a kid, boy or girl, for years and years like a huge box of Legos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobtech. Show bobtech's posts

Laloopsy Dolls, Squinkies and Kinect seem to be a popular hit this year as well.  The problem is (like all previous years) finding them in stock.  I found a great website www.findstocknow.com last week that will track the items and tell you who has it.  Worked great.  Wish there were more items tracked though.  Maybe they will add more products.  I'm sure my kids will find the next hottest toy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeyann. Show joeyann's posts

Board/puzzle games make people of all ages use their brains. It seems every year the hotter the trend, the worse the product is, kids get bored twenty minutes after receiving it and then it gets ignored/shelved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WBCNFAN4LIFE. Show WBCNFAN4LIFE's posts

CoolCALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS WILL BE HUGE THIS YEAR  !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohmyohmyohmy. Show ohmyohmyohmy's posts

Mighty Beanz and Star Wars anything seem to be big as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomBBB. Show TomBBB's posts

Has anyone thought about the Kinect ?