1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvMRG. Show LuvMRG's posts

Re: Tips for healthy aging

I am more concious of what i eat and feed my family, but sometimes stress gets in the way. This is where Faith comes in.  I believe people are able to handle lifes stresses when they belive in a Higher Power.  "Give it all up to God" is my motto.  I do belive that people who have a strong faith live longer.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yellowbmblbee. Show yellowbmblbee's posts

10 raddishes a day! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lgmoney. Show lgmoney's posts

http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/health-fitness/mens-health/rodale-gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=22436058&page=1

Not sure if you will get this, Dr Oz 25 greatest health tips, if you click on this and get something great if not google this search, some of these great 25 tips already mentioned.

Web MD has some great information as well for everyone.  enjoy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from furvest. Show furvest's posts

beat off as much as possible

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

To live better and longer...DETOX CLEANSER....gets rid of body waste impacted in your colon for decades, I kid you naught!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartjerome. Show stuartjerome's posts

i  am 73 . i eat  2 / 4 pieces of lean  meat a month . no more . i eat a lot of veggies , olive oil , baked fish , and a lot of antioxidant  rich foods . i go for walks and  am trying to have more social contact and try to lessen any stress . don't sit around hours each day watching that foolish tv .  keep active and busy .