1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeyann. Show joeyann's posts

Re: Your Black Friday shopping destinations

I never shop on Black Friday. If you are a wise and prudent shopper, you don't need the hype to find good deals no matter the time of the year. I saw on the news yesterday (Monday) that some people were already camping outside stores to be the first customers on Black Friday. When asked why they were there, the answer was "To be the first in line". Tell me that's not insanity.Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from honk10. Show honk10's posts

I've found in the past that the big crazy bargains only have enough stock for the 4 AM crowd.  If you get there at like 9 everythings gone.  I'm never seen a deal that I am willing to risk my life over (ie stampeding deaths that have been reported).  Luckily my nephews are at an age where they no longer have "got to have items".  It's been 10 years now since I tracked down the only unsold Harry Potter Video game in NE.  Good Grief. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoomersRockToo. Show BoomersRockToo's posts

Head in the opposite direction of the stores. Only online shopping if that. I hate crowds!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patmk. Show patmk's posts

I use an online product tracker at www.findstocknow.com to get all my online shopping done. They list the in stock items in real time so I don't have to waste my time with deals that are already out of stock.

Sections
Shortcuts