What are your favorite apps for the iPad?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

What are your favorite apps for the iPad?

Thousands of apps are downloaded every day. Which are the best? Which can you not live without? Discuss your favorite iPad apps below.

Me? Well, my favorite app is Flipboard. It makes reading the news such better and so much more enjoyable. I can't lie, I also love some Angry Birds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblaster. Show jblaster's posts

Re: What are your favorite apps for the iPad?

My wife would say "Pinterest" and I would say "Azul" (media player) "HBO Go", "Flipboard" and a new game "Charadium."

I would also recommend http://www.wickedimproper.com or http://www.thechive.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mworch. Show mworch's posts

None...i cannot access any wireless network with mine. i have to use my p.c. to access my wireless.
    i left defaults on my i-pad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moshek258. Show moshek258's posts

evernote - great for taking and sharing notes, photos, checklists, etc. It is free and cross-platform!

filebrowser - great app for accessing server shares. $4.99 in Apple app store.

fileapppro - great app for transferring files too/from your ipad via built in ftp server. $0.99 in Apple app store.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lululette. Show Lululette's posts

Trulia -- cool real estate app. You can be anywhere, pull up a map, and see what the houses around you are going for.

Visible Body 3D Human Anatomy Atlas -- you can see inside your body, from any angle, with any combination of anatomy hidden from view, transparent, or shown, for a very cool perspective. Definitions tell you what everything is/does.

Epicurious -- never buy another cookbook again. Whip something up based on a search of the items in your refrigerator.

Houzz -- great ideas and a huge database of examples of home design.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from one23four. Show one23four's posts

I'm surprised that no one mentioned Ignition from Log me in..  It allows you to remotly access any of your other computers (work, home, etc) from the ipad.  $30

Dropbox is an essential app for anyone looking to access files across multiple devices and keep them all in sync.  Goodby USB sticks.  FREE

Finally Pulse Reader is by far best RSS reader/news agregator.. while flipbook tells you things you might like, Pulse allows you to build all your own feeds.. any blog, news site, etc is displayed in an amazing layout that also syncs across deivces and computers.  FREE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from energyfizz. Show energyfizz's posts

Noyo Spanish is a great app for learning Spanish Vocabulary.  My kids are in 5th grade and their teacher recommended it.  The entire family uses it and we are all learning Spanish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

LoseIt!  Great for post-holiday damage control and general fix for however many holes in the belt you want to go down.  I dropped two sizes in just under 6 weeks and have kept it off for nearly 3 just using this app.  Haven't been this slender since college, and not for lack of trying before using LoseIt.

It's as easy as waving the iPad over your head and losing weight if you measure and enter everything accurately.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayBird31. Show JayBird31's posts

For guitar, you have Cleartune listed, but Guitar Toolkit is SO much better with a built in tuner, chords, scales, etc. fro guitar, bass, banjo, uke, and mandolin. It even can be converted for lefties!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenDragonCult. Show GreenDragonCult's posts

Santa brought me an iPad this Christmas, so I am new to the device. That said, so far I like Flipboard and Wunderlist (task management).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenbeand. Show greenbeand's posts

whoever wrote this is clrearly out of touch and behind the times. how about banking apps, twitter/facebook, .pdf maker, fantasy sports, or the flash light app?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

JC, thanks for this game!  I'm totally hooked.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JuliKell. Show JuliKell's posts

Index Card (and its integration with desktop app Scrivener).

Pages. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cedrikduncan011. Show cedrikduncan011's posts

To be honest i don't like apps but before i used an apps about my fitness thing it is not effective ,in Finland where right now i am handling a monitoring working hours or työaikaseuranta i can say that apps are useful however it makes people lazy.