1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCBusinessStaff. Show BDCBusinessStaff's posts

What was your first Apple product?

For me, it was the Mac SE. I loved the dot-matrix printer, and the ability it gave me to make big banners for all occasions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MLuther. Show MLuther's posts

Re: What was your first Apple product?

An Apple II which I still use which has been joined by 7 other versions of Apple computers cuminating on an iPad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHArmyRetiree. Show NHArmyRetiree's posts

A Macintosh 512 in 1985.  An amazing machine for the time and the basis for owning only Apple products since then.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KielSzivos. Show KielSzivos's posts

My parents had an Apple IIe!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from suston96. Show suston96's posts

A Franklin Ace 1000 - an Apple IIE knockoff which was soon, uh - eliminated by legal actions.

I have had one of each of most Apple products including 2 Apple IIIs and 3 Lisas.

Love ya Steve Jobs and Steve Wosniak.  Ya made my long and boring life exciting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stewartia. Show Stewartia's posts

I sold Apple, IBM, and Compaq in 1982. I won and Apple III for selling a big package to six schools.   Later I got a Mac 128K machine with an Imagewriter printer to demo for A/E/C clients.  Who knew a document could be larger than my RAM?  I upgraded to a Fat Mac (512K) and thought I was really screaming ahead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

My first -- and only -- Apple product was a Performa PC. It was okay at first, but designed to be almost impossible to upgrade. As a result, the performance deteriorated rapidly and required replacement after a few years.

Once burned, twice shy. Am very reluctant to purchase another Apple product after that fiasco.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GretchenR. Show GretchenR's posts

First and last was an Apple ][. Nothing the company has done since has been worth bothering with.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agh1856. Show agh1856's posts

We had an Apple II when I was a kid.  It's a groundbreaking machine and a huge milestone in the history of the desktop computer.  Haven't seen any worthwhile reason to own one since.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HeadBone. Show HeadBone's posts

Bought a Mac around 1986. The screen was too small, the user interface was annoying, and the operating system was buggier than even Windows.

About 4 years ago, realizing that Macs were now Unix-based (OS X), I bought a new Mac. I love it, but after 2 and 1/2 years they stopped supporting the operating system, and my hardware was not compatible with the newer versions of OS X.

I'm hoping they change this policy now that Mr. Anti-Green Jeans Jobs is gone. Apple has one of the worst environmental records in the industry, which in my book makes it unhip and uncool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joddiemoore. Show joddiemoore's posts

iPhone 4 is my first apple product and i get it when i got my second salary at http://www.asiakaspalvelua.fi/ for being a call center agent.

Sections
Shortcuts