What's your take on Google Plus?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

What's your take on Google Plus?

After a few failed attempts, Google seems to have come up with a social networking site that's catching on. If you're on Google Plus, how do you envision it fitting into your social networking life-- a replacement for sites like Facebook and Twitter, or just one more site to try to keep up with? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: What's your take on Google Plus?

I started on Google+ recently and although I haven't had much time to tinker around in it..I have to say..I think Google is definitely on to something with this model. I like the circle concept and find it a lot less cumbersome than Facebook's privacy setting which seem to get more and more confusing the more FB caves in doling out your personal information.
    I would probably only make the switch completely if enough of my family and friends switched ( although many seem to be)to make it worth it. If that happened, I would give up FB since I have no desire to be participating in multiple social networking sites.

Sections
Shortcuts