1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bluidshay. Show Bluidshay's posts

Re: What is your hangover cure?

I'm with the "drinking in moderation" crew.  Hangovers really stink.  I'd really like to never have one again.  As a new homebrewer, I've also heard that drinking homebrew helps folks to avoid hangovers because of the higher vitamin B content.  I bet if you saved the gunk on the bottom and ate it the next morning that might help.  But yeah...I'd rather booze it up in moderation and not have to deal with needing a cure in the first place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from msequalizer. Show msequalizer's posts

Man, how can this be a real story if it fails to include the surefire hangover cure: Mexican menudo soup. The tripe just blots up the alcohol, and the light chile and oregano settle the tummy just fine. If anybody knows where I can get some in the Boston area, lemme know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If I've had too much to drink (red wine can do it more easily than white or beer for me) I usually wake up super thirsty around 2 or 3 am.  If I ignore it and go back to sleep I'm sick in the morning, and there's not much I can do about it.  If I fight the sleepiness and slight nausea and get up to drink 16 oz of water in the middle of the night then I'm fine in the morning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

My best remedy for a hangover is.......I don't drink booze at all....happy headaches to all you drunks!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CheeseMe. Show CheeseMe's posts

Sleep....which unfortunately I'm not doing right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from janyj. Show janyj's posts

The best hangover cure was developed in right in Boston .... check it out at DrinkEmber.com. (It seriously works!!) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarkSurf0225. Show MarkSurf0225's posts

Vita Coco - coconut water...does the trick in 20 minutes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Sleep then Valium or Zanax then more sleep.  Then at lunchtime a ham & chz and regular mustard sandwich and some salty chips and a nice fully carbonated soda that makes you burp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from daizy. Show daizy's posts

,mnm,nm,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from degagz. Show degagz's posts

Eat something high in calories late night. Best options in no particular order...

-Wendys.  Destroy the dollar menu (JBC, 2 5-piece, forsty and fries), a # 3, #6 or #7(if you're feeling spicy)

- Burritos

- Pizza w/ meat, preferable bacon. Mama celeste acceptable.

-Late night breakfast...again BACON

- And the Lord and Savior of your morning well being... CHINESE FOOD. The greasier the better.

In the AM... fluids and starch or something spicy. soup (progresson Chickarina or minestrone), tea, kraft macs n cheese, thai food.

Or a bloody mary, mimosa, jame-o eyopener... or the alcoholics breakfast...cereal and beer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bakerbee. Show bakerbee's posts

Well....not drinking in the first place is a good idea.  But if you do find yourself on the bad end of a good night....if you alternate water with whatever you are drinking, that will help the next morning. 

If your hanging when you wake up.....go for a 5 mile run. That will cure anything!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from belleryu. Show belleryu's posts

Korean hangover cure

The common Korean hangover cure is more soju(strong Korean alcoholic drink)  in the morning with Korean hangover soup. The key ingridient of the soup is cod, bean sprout with hot pepper flakes.
    You can also find a variety of hanover drinks in pharmacy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajp-md. Show ajp-md's posts

Hydration and time!  Every other idea is bunk!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdp123. Show rdp123's posts

Drink more

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

An Oyster shooter...a perfect combination of medicine and quackery.  Tobasco and cocktail sauce for the stomach, vodka for the brain, and a living organism to accept the transfer of the evil spirit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Water before bed....and when you get up. All hangovers are simple dehydration. These cures are pretty funny though. Drinking water before bed (at least 20 or more ozs) then more in the middle of the night when you get up to pee....then guzzle more in the am. This isn't rocket science folks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kavya. Show Kavya's posts

Start Drinking !

Expert in  Families,  small groups and honeymoons. Specializing in Caribbean and Hawaii.Biking trips. Luxury vacation, Sporting and Golf packages. Honeymoons.

Kavya Singh

Travel Planner India

Sections
Shortcuts