1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaly2k. Show jaly2k's posts

Advice on Replacing a 2004 VW Passat GLS

We have a 2004 VW Passat GLS and love it. It's been a great car. Very reliable, great pick-up, comfortable, smooth ride, power everything, sunroof and heated seats.  The problem is that it is now starting to need repair after repair. As a result we are thinking it is now time to replace this car.  My spouse had a newer Passat as a rental recently and didn't like it as much so we may not want to just buy another Passat as we know models change from year to year.  Can anyone help with some advice on a similar size car to get us through the next 10 + years?  We would ideally like the new car to have: leather seats, heated seats, power everything i.e. windows etc., good pick-up, smooth ride, and an ipod connection and decent mileage perhaps without having to use premium fuel.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaly2k. Show jaly2k's posts

Re: Advice on Replacing a 2004 VW Passat GLS

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

In response to jaly2k's comment:

We have a 2004 VW Passat GLS and love it. It's been a great car. Very reliable, great pick-up, comfortable, smooth ride, power everything, sunroof and heated seats.  The problem is that it is now starting to need repair after repair. As a result we are thinking it is now time to replace this car.  My spouse had a newer Passat as a rental recently and didn't like it as much so we may not want to just buy another Passat as we know models change from year to year.  Can anyone help with some advice on a similar size car to get us through the next 10 + years?  We would ideally like the new car to have: leather seats, heated seats, power everything i.e. windows etc., good pick-up, smooth ride, and an ipod connection and decent mileage perhaps without having to use premium fuel.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Laughing Don't be surprised should any number of auto sales people respond to your open-ended question.

Wink I suggest that you ask your question on this national automotive forum.

https://www.autozone.com/autozone/community/forums/

Thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts