1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kseiffer. Show kseiffer's posts

Camera lens rentals

Has anyone had experience with renting camera lenses?  If so what company would you recommend or are there any places local in the Boston area that does rentals

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tele00. Show Tele00's posts

Re: Camera lens rentals

http://www.glassandgear.com/

I have never used them but they are 20 minutes  up rt 3 from Westford . I believe they  deal through Hunt's .

Good luck                       Mark

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kseiffer. Show kseiffer's posts

Thanks Mark.  They are in my neck of the woods so I will check them out and if I decide to go with them I'll let you know how the experience turns out

- Kati

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjt3. Show bjt3's posts

LensProToGo - West Concord.
    I've rented a few times from them, and will be going back.  Very nice people, very nice gear !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gillham. Show Gillham's posts

Another +1 for LensProToGo, check out their website as well for their rates and inventory. They were very helpful and I was able to pick up at their studio. Definitely would go back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ivebeanthere. Show ivebeanthere's posts

I used BorrowLenses.com for my lens rental last summer. It was easy to order, arrived on time, and was simple to ship back. Highly recommend!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Simo70. Show Simo70's posts

I have used BorrowLenses.com several times. They have a large number of lenses available for both Nikon and Canon systems, and I found it cheaper that any other place around here. Good Luck.

Sections
Shortcuts