1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Warren supporter. Show Warren supporter's posts

Re: February 2011 Scavanger Hunt Contest?

nope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Warren supporter. Show Warren supporter's posts

nope

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from commenter2. Show commenter2's posts

It's now been 20 months since the February 2011 Scavenger Hunt contest ended.  I guess we can assume that there will be no judging.  Too bad.  It turned me off from sharing any photos online and certainly from entering another RAW contest.  The Boston Globe has been around for 140 years.  The repeated promises to judge this contest go completely against the good reputation that the Globe has established. If you can't judge the contest and have canceled it, just tell us.  The repeated excuses and delays are completely unprofessional.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow, I just checked this thread out since it was one of the few that had any recent activity outside of the sports forums and what ashame!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TheBarker's comment:

Folks, I do owe you an apology for not finishing the February contest yet. As you can see, I'm catching up with the other monthly contests first. It's simply because I have so much on my plate.

I was the programming chair for a major online news convention that was held here in Boston a couple of weekends ago, and that was an enormous amount of work for almost an entire year.

In addition, I am responsible for our article comments, forums, Moms site, Pets site, our Community Voices bloggers, our New England Blog Network of other external bloggers, our Stories to Inspire section, and our social media strategy and efforts on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

We're in the middle of re-launching the new BostonGlobe.com site with the new subscription model in place, as well as thinking about how to reconfigure Boston.com.

With all of that, a few things had to slip, and the February contest was one of them. But as soon as I get the August and September winners posted, I will turn my attention back to that contest and get it finished. You all worked too hard on it, and I really appreciate that.

- Teresa

WOW!! Is Teresa around anymore?  She could have got a lot caught up had she not typed out this long lame excuse as to why she is behind. 

Sections
Shortcuts