1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wickedwritah. Show wickedwritah's posts

Photo classes?

Greetings -- I'm new to these forums. Also relatively new to photography. I've had a Nikon D-100 for years, but really have no clue on how to use it. I've tried reading through the manual but I'm one of those people who needs to be shown how to do something, that's how I learn best. Are there any places in the Boston area that may offer an affordable short course in working a digital camera? 

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Photo classes?

In response to wickedwritah's comment:

Greetings -- I'm new to these forums. Also relatively new to photography. I've had a Nikon D-100 for years, but really have no clue on how to use it. I've tried reading through the manual but I'm one of those people who needs to be shown how to do something, that's how I learn best. Are there any places in the Boston area that may offer an affordable short course in working a digital camera? 

Thanks.

Well... if you happen to come back here to find a response, here are some ideas

It's been while since I lived in Boston, but when I was there, I saw some basic photography classes on some of those continuing education brochures. If I remember correctly, some classes are held in Harvard.

Also, you could check out NESOP... assuming they are still there. They were located in Kenmore Sq back then.

Sections
Shortcuts