Sony Vs Others

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMovieFan. Show TheMovieFan's posts

Sony Vs Others

I prefer Canon but Sony does have a feature that the others do not. Their image stabilization is in the camera body and not the lens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kseiffer. Show kseiffer's posts

Sony Vs Others

I prefer Canon, but when i was doing reseach into which dSLR I wanted to purchase, an individual from Ritz Camera told me that Sony is based on the Minolta camera technology so eventhough Sony is a newer company in the dSLR arena they are basically just further developing the pre-existing Minolta technology

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swinson. Show Swinson's posts

Sony Vs Others

I use canon but the Sony sensors are used in some Nikons and mated with the Nikon firmware, are excellent.
    I worry more about which lenses are better and who I am going to stick with in the long run, that is why I am predominately a Canon guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangarcia. Show dangarcia's posts

Sony Vs Others

Are Sony cameras better than the rest?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from havanajoe8. Show havanajoe8's posts

Sony Vs Others

My experience has been that Sony cameras are very durable and have some good features in the point and shoot camera line, but for a DSLR I would put Nikon first, then Canon, then Pentax, then all others (Sigma, Sony, Olympus, etc). I'm not listing Hasselblad because I've never used one (or even seen one), but for $30k-$50k I'd assume they are the best of the best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Buccaneers. Show Buccaneers's posts

Re: Sony Vs Others

My sister has a Canon and she keeps saying she really prefers the photos from my Sony. I think my next camera will be an upgrade to the Sony A65.