clicking noise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

clicking noise

Nevermind

Avatar from "The Artwork of Catherine Darling Hostetter" 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: clicking noise

Nevermind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Robin, so sorry. Is your beloved pet a doggie or a kitty?

----------------------------------------------------------
    I find your lack of faith disturbing
     - Darth Vadar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Robin ...I am so sorry. That really stinks...it's a tough thing to get through and deal with. I'll be thinking of you. I'd buy her that steak too..

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Robin, so sorry. I'm sure she knows how loved she is. I'd buy her a steak as well.

- Darth Vadar

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So sorry, Robin.  Hoping the end is going as well as it can go.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Dog dx with kidney cancer

deleted/tmi

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Robin I feel for you and your pup. I understand what you are going too. We had a cat who got very sick quickly and we had to make a hard decision, she was 16.  I think you will know in your heart when it's time. We knew by the actions that Princess (cat) was showing us that she was ready. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

- Darth Vadar

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I hope you won't have to know and she'll go peacefully before she's in a lot of pain after one of her yummy steak dinners.  But, if you must help her along to her peace, I'm sure she'll let you know.  Thinking of you with sorrow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

No apologies - this is part of pet ownership and I know everyone is glad to connect with you in the midst of it if it can help.  Let us know what the vet says.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Sounds like a good report, all things considered.  

If she's never taken Rimadyl, beware, Gracie gets explosive (arc-streamed) diarrhea from that so if it happens there's your culprit.  Didn't want you to wonder just in case, but it probably won't happen.

Maybe another glass of wine is in order.  Hugs!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Seems like you got a good report. Good luck to both of you as she takes her new medicine. I'm with Kar, have another glass of wine.

- Darth Vadar

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

It's good that the new medicine is making her feel better. I am sure I speak for us all when I say that you are in our thoughts. Losing a pet is just an awful thing to go through...hang in there and we'll do what we can to help you through this...

I am glad that you got a second opinion. I am a big believer in this..

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Robin, I just wanted to pop in to say how sorry I am about what you and your sweet Corgi are going through.  As you know, it's the only bad thing about having a pet - is losing them. 

I'm sure she feels loved and comfortable knowing that you are by her side.  My thoughts are with you both.

P.S.  I have never had a Corgi but always got a kick out of them, as they look like big dogs with just legs that are too short, lol.  I also learned that they ared "built" that way because they are herders and if the cattle went to kick them, they'd miss because they are so short, lol.  Don't know how true that is, but it just always stuck in my mind about them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, Robin.  It's so hard when the time comes to say goodbye to them.  I think another factor will appear that will let you know when it's time.  The animals can't help themselves and rely on us not to prolong a less than acceptable quality of life.  Hopefully the meds will keep that time further in the distance.  Thinking of you.

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." 

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'm glad the Rimadyl is doing well for her as proven by her increased appetite with no immediate side effects (I wanted you to know if she got diarrhea that it would be suspect).  Of course, long term effects are not a concern, and anything that makes her comfy and allows her to enjoy her steaks and last days is great.

She's lucky to have you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

So sorry to hear about your Corgi. It sounds like she is very loved.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

How are things going?  You have been on my mind.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

deleted/tmi

Sections
Shortcuts