My dog is on a prednisone taper for allergies, she has about 10 days left.
Her heartworm pill is due (every 5 weeks) today, should I hold off till she's through with the prednisone or go ahead and give it now?
If you're to busy to answer this, I understand.....
I'll figure it out.
Thanks, Robin (aka dog-lady)
1/19 ETA: I got a call back from my vet saying it was okay to give.