Problem with pet moa?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnicornsRcool. Show UnicornsRcool's posts

Problem with pet moa?

My pet moa appears to be eggbound.  I've been feeding her extra roughage but it doesn't seem to be helping.  Should I bring her in for an exam?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Problem with pet moa?

I'd get it seen about being extinct first...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnicornsRcool. Show UnicornsRcool's posts

The pet store said she was a rare moa, imported from New Zealand.  To me she just looks like a chicken.  I will have to look into this.

I do like Dr. Sophia Yin. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Moas were from NZ, but I think the pet store...well, never mind.  For whatever type of bird you do have, I hope you get an answer.

And, if it looks like a chicken you might have a case for small claims court (up to $5000). Apparently, moas didn't really resemble chickens that closely if you go by these artists' renditions on the NZ stamp and this other example.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

LOL!!!!!  I love you Kar!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So, Unicorn, was this for real?  I'm ready to feel foolish for believing your joke or very sad for you that it really happened, but either way have mercy and let us know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I agree! Inquiring minds need to know!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

do you mean a Weka? It's a flightless New Zealand bird that kind of looks like a chicken.

Or it very well could be a breed of chicken or junglefowl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I have a feeling she's gone and we'll never know. :(