1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisx09. Show chrisx09's posts

50% off New Indoor Dog Park In Cambridge

Guiltcity is offering a 50% off Park Pass and Daycare to Mom and Paws new Indoor Dog Park in Cambridge, MA near Alewife. Check out this 4000 sq feet of artificial dog grass and not have to worry anymore about the cold weather coming. Check it out at http://www.giltcity.com/boston/momandpawsbos

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: 50% off New Indoor Dog Park In Cambridge

I looked at their web page.  There require proof of rabies and distemper.

I've always wondered about places like this.  How do they keep out the bad seeds?  It only takes one badly mannered dog to cause problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

I bought one...I figured for $13 it wasn't a total loss if I didn't like it after the first time. The only thing I worry about is their advertisement to "leave your dog and go sit and read or catch up on your favorite TV show in the people lounge". When I take Stella to the park, I play fetch or chase with her myself or she plays with other dogs but always "checks in" with me every so often...if I'm in another area, I can only assume she'll get nervous. I plan to go in the next few week so I'll report back with some details if anyone is interested.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

Kinga - I'd love a review. Bosco has his weekly indoor playgroup at his groomers, but I'm always looking for a good indoor place to exercise him during the Winter.
    BTW, I'm off next week so hopefully we'll finally meet up on a walk to catch up!

Hope you (and everyone else on the board) has a wonderful and safe holiday!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You, too, BP!  Gracie sends her best holiday wishes to all her Pets friends.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinga9. Show kinga9's posts

In Response to Re: 50% off New Indoor Dog Park In Cambridge:
    Kinga - I'd love a review. Bosco has his weekly indoor playgroup at his groomers, but I'm always looking for a good indoor place to exercise him during the Winter. BTW, I'm off next week so hopefully we'll finally meet up on a walk to catch up! Hope you (and everyone else on the board) has a wonderful and safe holiday!
    Posted by bigpuppy

Happy Holidays BP! We'll be out and about Wednesday when I'm off. My better half has the whole week off but not me :-( so you may see them running around the neighborhood! That would be great if we could get them together, Stella is missing group this week so I'm sure she'll get sick of just the two of us real quick!

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderuful New Year!

Sections
Shortcuts