1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Anyone doing the MSPCA Walk this weekend?

If so - good luck walkers and enjoy!  Hopefully the weather holds out - last forecast was for rain in the evening.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Anyone doing the MSPCA Walk this weekend?

We're not - DH is out with Gracie in the woods, as usual for a Saturday morning.

Are you?  How's your pup?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Hi Kar.  He's great.  Thanks for asking.  Is Gracie feeling better?

We did the walk on Boston Common.  It was a reaaly good time and I'm really proud of how well-behaved and engaged he was in the events.  He's never been around that many other dogs at one time before but he took it all in stride.  Good little pup  =)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Awesome, Nov!  I'm so happy you are doing well with him.  His doing well is attributable to the great job you are doing with socialization and attentiveness to your lead.  It doesn't just happen. 

Gracie is taking her pills and I am assuming her infection is going away.  I haven't seen any more evidence of problems.  I've also ordered some pro-biotics from ONP (this one is the only one with so many different bacteria - most just have one type) for her to take after the antibiotics are complete to reestablish her good bacteria colonies as well as a kidney support supplement from the same place for her to start as soon as it comes.  It's supposed to reduce crystals and reset her urine's pH to it's optimal level; the doctor said hers is still way off, and we don't want this to happen again.  I'm hoping this puts her back on track and we didn't set her up to be super prone to these infections. 

Thanks for asking, too!