Birthday Suggestions??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Birthday Suggestions??

Hi AG! Max is finer and dandy. No allergies so far this spring (knock on wood), plus my friends got a puppy in October, and spending so much time with another dog his sized has really renewed his play drive. He's much more eager to play with other dogs now, like a puppy all over again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

So cute Pink!  He is just adorable : ) Amber is doing ok, but not as lively as I would like.  She sleeps a ton and is pretty slow moving and gets confused.  But I think the confusion is from the deafness and she has lost vision in her left eye.  My girl is old for sure, but I do love when I see the puppy come out and that is usually when people are over, especially DD who she adores.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

aw, AG! I love that there's always a bit of puppy in them no matter how old they get. I love the new picture of amber sleeping, what a sweetie!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Pink : )  She has this thing for pillows now.  That pillow she is on was my Christmas pillows I put on my couch.  She was trying to get on my regular decorative pillows that I put on my couch after the Holidays, but they are too big for her and it was comical to watch her try but I took pity and confess to buying a regular pillow for her that I put on the couch before I go to work.  She loves it. Spoiled much?  Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh and the gorgeous dog bed I bought her a while ago that she use to like, is now the cats new hotel.... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Max is a throw-pillow lover, too! Whenever he's at a friend's house or my mom's and there's a throw pillow on the couch, he pulls it right over so that he can sit on it. I keep an old fleece red sox pillow on a chair in the living room for him. It's the only place he's allowed to have his rawhide on the furniture.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Wow, the boards are slow lately!  Just popping in & saw this thread...
    We celebrate the beagles adoption day (no known birthdays) by getting them a little cake from the Barkery and making a donation in thier names to the rescue group that brought them into our lives.

Glad to see you all & your furbabies are doing well.  Kar ~ I hope Gracie is healing quick!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Good to see you, tibird, just saw this...hope you're still checking in.  

Gracie is doing well, thanks.  Check out her cruiate ligament tear thread for more details. :)