1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Bullmastiff

I'm sorry for your loss.... my daughters ex boyfriend had one named Dozer.  Most loveable, smart and funny dog.  Big bundle of love.  I would love to watch the video but always leary of opening anything on these forums. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCNewsEditor. Show BDCNewsEditor's posts

So sorry for your loss, bostonbullmastiff.  Please accept my sincere condolences.  We very recently started a section for Pet Memorials. If you wish to post your YouTube video or photos there, please feel free. We hope it will become a place where pet owners can post tributes to their beloved pets and find comfort in the shared experience of grief.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So sad for your loss.  Your video is so sweet - love the music choice.  Great job.  You have me crying...

(I didn't look at the thread earlier because I assumed it was about one for sale or at a shelter or something.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I just watched the video since Kar did and it had me crying too....  what a beautiful dog....  had a great life though judging from the video.  so young...

Sections
Shortcuts