1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

Re: Fall Photos 2011

This post is so fun, I love the tootsie roll costume!

Here's miss Daisy last year on Halloween dressed as her namesake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, she's adorable.  Some difference in size between your Daisy and ours (the mastiff)!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3999509. Show user_3999509's posts

SIMON - perfect color for Halloween

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Love Simon!  I had a black cat Bandit, she was a beauty..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: Fall Photos 2011:
    Just in case you are not aware most shelters do not allow adoption of black cats or kittens from October- November due to the obvious potential for abuse.  It is also advised that you keep all black cats indoors for this time period.
    Posted by dog-lady

Well, there are 2 black/dark grey cats (with collars) scouting the birds in my back yard.  Evidently their owners haven't heard that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Simon is beautiful.  Had a black cat when I was kid, we called him Midnight.  Lived to be about 17.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HppyKmpr. Show HppyKmpr's posts

Re: Pet Photo

All this little guy needs is a leather jacket and a Harley 1200 Custom (black of course).  Don't let the cute fuzzy face fool you.....MacDuff will lick you to death.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh my God!  I think I am in love!!  That is the greatest picture! 

ETA: Your avatar is adorable too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

lille, Mo, f3, and HK, so good to see you in Pets!  Great photos - thanks for adding, and we hope you'll check in with us, again. :)

It's so much fun (after a very stressful pet-mama day) to come and see all the new photos and new-to-Pets posts.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

In Response to Re: Fall Photos 2011:
    In Response to Re: Fall Photos 2011 : I did...I love moring glories
    Posted by icer

icer is the reason I started growing morning glories.  I love them, too, and this has been the best year yet!  Mine pale in comparison to hers but I have enough to keep me happy.  Sending good thoughts to Baby.

mothermitzi 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Remember, everyone - grab your cameras this weekend when heading out with your pets!  It's going to be fabulous weather, color, everything!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What a great picture Kar!  You can just see how gentle Gracie is with the baby : )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks!  Her natural exuberance made it hard for her to internalize "gentle," but she got it eventually.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

I am loving these photos so much, that I propose we do this on a seasonal basis...next up, winter holiday photos?  Pets opening holiday gifts?  Santa/elf costumes?  On sleds??

That'll get me through the winter!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, Maldenlady - I hope it catches on for every season, too!  Not only is it fun, but I like being able to picture the pets when folks post questions about them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

For complete contrast with Kar's sweet photo (Apollo gets overly excited around kids too, he LOVES them, but occasionally forgets to be gentle).....

I give you EVIL ROBOT PUPPY!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Laughing LOL, Ruth!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

I promise the only photoshop was to black out husband's face.  I thought was taking a picture of the cute scene of my husband cuddling the giant puppy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I believe you!  Here's Evil Robot Gracie in her raincoat a couple of weeks ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

I wonder what my chances of getting Apollo to wear a raincoat are.....he sure sheds alot of water when he comes back in!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Gracie is not a fan of my putting it on her because it has to go over her head.  But, she doesn't seem to mind it once it's on.  I can imagine with Apollo's stature and thick, longer coat, he can make a big mess in short order when he comes in from the rain.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I edited the photo to give her some semblance of eyes, but you can see I'm no artist.  It's Zorro Gracie!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

Water EVERYWHERE, and though his outer coat sheds water reasonably well, his under coat holds it VERY well, so even after he shakes he's drippy.  He doesn't mind the blaze orange "coat" I made for him, and he's ok with the weightpull harness which has to go over his head.....I might have to see if I can find a raincoat in his size!

Thats awesome Kar!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

These are such fun and I love the idea of continuing with all holiday threads. This might not seem like a Fall photo, but it's the official end of summer with the retiring of the Bosco pool until next year!

Sections
Shortcuts