Fall Photos 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Fall Photos 2011

OMG, Amber!  I am sitting here howling!  I'm not sure what message Tigger is trying to convey to Cheerio, but I'm sure she'll get it!  And Boo, well of course, he's not about to be outdone by that show off, Tigger!  Too funny.

Amber is so sweet.  Has she always had that darker coloring around her face, or is that something that comes with age.  Reese was brown and black and white when they got her, but now is all white.  Just wondering.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ruth, that picture is priceless!  Ha!!!
    tt, it was so funny with Boo because as you know from previous pictures, he could care less if I take his picture.  So in my room I go with the phone and all of a sudden he starts doing that!  So happy I captured that : )  And glad I got at least one picture of Tigger off his back! Amber was amber color and white when I got her.  Then she turned black and white.  I didn't know anything about Shih Tzu's when I got her and did not know they would change color. Her face has gotten darker as she ages though.  She is a sweetheart for sure.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, Ruth!  What a character he is.  And he's big enough that I think I'd let him do pretty much what he wanted!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: Fall Photos 2011:
    [QUOTE]Ruth, that picture is priceless!  Ha!!! tt, it was so funny with Boo because as you know from previous pictures, he could care less if I take his picture.  So in my room I go with the phone and all of a sudden he starts doing that!  So happy I captured that : )  And glad I got at least one picture of Tigger off his back! Amber was amber color and white when I got her.  Then she turned black and white.  I didn't know anything about Shih Tzu's when I got her and did not know they would change color. Her face has gotten darker as she ages though.  She is a sweetheart for sure.   
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

Is she a teacup?  I'm pretty sure that's what Reese is, that's why she's so tiny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

No, Amber is not a teacup.  She weighs 12 pounds.  Reese is just adorable : )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

What beautiful pets everyone.  Amber, Tigger is sure a beauty.  I love that Boo wanted in on it.  Ruth, what a character Apollo is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, Ruth!  What a character he is.  And he's big enough that I think I'd let him do pretty much what he wanted!
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

He's a nutcase thats for sure.  I have in the couple weeks since I took that picture managed to convince him that end-tables are not for puppies.  I have not had any such success when it comes to the coffee table though.  He's CONVINCED that the coffee table is his bed and thats just all there is too it.  I think I'm going to give up on that one!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukeseri58. Show lukeseri58's posts

he is so cute - what kind of dog is he and is he still a puppy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

He's a Tibetan Mastiff, and he'll be 10months old on Oct 18th, so dispite his size (he was 85lbs the first week of Sept) I still call him my baby!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ruth, absolutely love the "statue" pose!  Apollo apparently didn't think he was doing anything wrong, lol, if he let you stand there and take the picture.  Hilarious!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

My DD LOVES Mastiffs, so I sent her the pictures of Apollo and Daisy : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

[QUOTE]Sally, glad you and Dolly part of our Boston family. :) icer, Baby still isn't herself?  Sorry to hear that.  That's a cute under-the-quilt-photo, but I wish she felt better! ETA:  Gorgeous quilt, by the way, who made it?
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

I did...I love moring glories

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, Icer.  Poor Baby.  Cheerio does that when she's cold.  Maybe you could fold back the covers a bit and snap a picture - or would that disturb her too much?
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]
    She does that in the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter..she always has...She has been with us for a long time 1995..but her first year of life must have been very abusive. We have to create areas for her to be..like..under a chair.

I love seeing all the pets...in and out of costume but I must say love the Toosie Roll

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Here's one from last week at the pond - I was getting nervous about the potential for disaster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

- "The Hunter" -

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Love it, tt.  The geese were honking their displeasure with her presence, and that was winding her up even more.  

And, your new Cheerio avatar deserves a "big" spot here, too!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

I get to go outside now that I am feeling better

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Kar, I hear ya about being worried and the fear of bird chasing..Its what she does..she must be well trained.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

[QUOTE]Ruth, absolutely love the "statue" pose!  Apollo apparently didn't think he was doing anything wrong, lol, if he let you stand there and take the picture.  Hilarious!
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

No he didn't, and I'm pretty sure he still doesn't think there's anything wrong with sitting on the end tables, but I managed to out-stubborn him on that one.  He at least doesn't do it where I can catch him!

Amber you are more than welcome to share the photos!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Icer, Baby is a gorgeous kitty.  I hope she feels better soon.  Gracie is fairly well trained.  She was thinking hard about disobeying and did start out across the lake a couple of times but turned back when I used my "not kidding" voice.

Ruth, lol - he's a character!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

I guess if Apollo stands reeeeaaaalllll  still, nobody will notice he's on the table!

Oh, kar, love the picture at the pond!  Gracie "stayed?"  Good girl! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Icer, what a nice shot of Baby.  Glad she's feeling better.  Love the wall too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

Kar I somehow completely missed that picture.  Good girl for not chasing the geese!  How is she doing this far out from the surgery?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lille79. Show lille79's posts

This is my kitty Babette getting ready for Halloween!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, great shot, lille.  I love window pictures.  You've given any kids a good thought or two too, with that bloody hand on a window that high up!