1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Fall Photos 2011

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Fall Photos 2011

Let's start a tradition!  You guys must have Fall photos to add.  tt, your one of Cheerio and the Jack-o-lantern? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG you will never believe what we've been through.  When she heard it was a photo that was going on the boards outside of C.C., Cheerio insisted on a new photo shoot!  After about 15 shots and sizing them down and showing them to her, she finally selected this one - -

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OMG, tt, that's the BEST photo!!  What a perfect pose.  You could frame that...it's that good.  Cheerio has such a sense of style.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: Fall Photos 2011:
    OMG, tt, that's the BEST photo!!  What a perfect pose.  You could frame that...it's that good.  Cheerio has such a sense of style.
    Posted by kargiver

Well, she loves the camera, and had a certain image of herself she wanted to project.  We posed and shot until she was satisfied, again, and again, and again.  She always has in mind that "the boys" might see her pics, you know, and she is fond of Boo and Tigger and knows the appeal she generates for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ah, yes, she is quite the fabulous diva...in a good way, of course!  Gracie's more of a tomboy; she has to be bribed to sit still for the camera.  The promise of chicken jerky if she stayed there did the trick this time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Soaked after a Fall swim

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Love the photos.  I don't have any pets to enter (yet) but when kittie does arrrive I'll be sure to post them.  I have to get some Fall decorations out it looks like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Gracie is such a beauty, Kargiver - wet - dry - standing up - laying down - she's a beautiful dog.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Winter, can't wait - will be watching for your addtions!

Thanks, tt, I'll pass that along to Gracie.  DH took that shot - you can see how she looks at him, the pure love on her face.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Love the pictures Kar and tt.  Absolutely the best!  I am hoping to get some good shots of Amber and the boys (for Cheerio of course) this weekend and post.  I think Cheerio def looks like she is posing, but so does Gracie, all wet, sleek and gorgeous.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Awesome, ambergirl - I can't wait for Monday to see everyone's photo shoot results!  And, Gracie woofs, "Thanks!" for all the kind compliments.  She's black so it's hard to tell, but I think she's blushing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I hope the others who regularly post on the Pets thread will post pics of their animals too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yes, there are so many...Max, Emma, Tigger, Boo, Stitches, Bosco, Bethany's Shih Tzu (name? sorry!), Cooper, Buster, Jax, and so many more.  Hope I don't offend anyone by a miss - everyone's dear pet will be a wonderful addition to the Fall 2011 Collection!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethanyrosevear. Show bethanyrosevear's posts

No offense taken! There are so many beautiful animals on here that is is hard to keep track.  This is one from last years Holloween and I am positive that there are more to come.  Here is my Bella in her witch cosutme!  She was not a happy camper in this one!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG, how cute.  We have a little shih tzu in our extended family - not in Halloween costume, but sort of a Fall cushion -  This is Reese

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

Oh, Kar - Gracie's such a beauty. No amount of bribes will get Bosco to sit still and pose. This was his Halloween costume last year - not sure what I'll get him to stand for this year. He's not big on anything over his head so simple is best!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

LOL on Bosco's costume!  Tootsie Roll, how perfect!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bella, Reese, and Bosco - adorable additions!  Love the costumes (and Fall cushion!).  Very cute.  The Tootsie Roll - how much more apropos can you get?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethanyrosevear. Show bethanyrosevear's posts

Love the tootsie roll! That is so cute!  Reese is absolutley adorable.  He looks very young. Gracie seems so photogenic, ut us hard to believe that she doesn't like to stand still for pictures. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Unlike Cheerio, Gracie is not very sophisticated.  She'd rather try to get the camera bearer to play than sit still for a photo op.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

"I bet you think I'm gonna give this up...ha!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

"No, no!  I'm fine! (grunt, puff)  I've got this!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethanyrosevear. Show bethanyrosevear's posts

I love the pic with the stick!  That is too cute.  She is a beautiful dog!
    Bella tries picking stuff like that up too, get frustrated, we try to help her, and she gets mad at us!  But I swear Bella has "Little Dog Syndrome"  She thinks she is ginormous!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

We laugh at little Reese too.  She loves to play, and when a toy is just too big to fit in her little mouth, even tho she wants to play throw and fetch, my son throws it and she chases after it and with her nose and paws, maneuvers it back to lay at his feet, then sits and waits for him to toss it again.  They're smart little dogs and such a wonderful personality - love everybody.

Sections
Shortcuts