Fall Photos 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Fall Photos 2011

OMG, bp, that's awesome.  How do you keep his nails from popping an inflatable pool?  We got Gracie a hard plastic kiddie pool thinking she'd destroy one like that.  She didn't care much for it, though...probably thought, "Mom, are you joking?!  I can't SWIM in that!  In fact, it looks like a perfect place for a, gasp, bath."

It counts - we have lax Fall photo rules around here. ;) 

This is obviously no pet, but it's Fall (taken today!) and was of an animal in our yard...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

It's his second one - one will usually last a summer with a few duct tape fixes. He gets his swimming in at a local pond, but I use the pool in the backyard for a quick cool off after long summer walks - he plops right down and puts his head on the side as a pillow. Loves his creature comforts - just like mom!

That looks like a small bear in your backyard! BTW, it looks like Gracie is doing great with her rehab - congrats to you both!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We got the pool for the exact same reason, but she just isnt' at all interested. Oh, well.  Yes, she's doing great with the rehab, thanks for noticing!  We still aren't supposed to play fetch (too much torque), but it's hard not to she acts so well.

It IS a small bear in our backyard...honest to goodness, a bear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

We got Apollo one of the hard plastic pools (I had to go out of my way to find a 5ft one, everyone only had 4ft'ers), and he LOVES it.  Thankfully he usually dries out enough in the sun that he doesn't track in to much water from there....

Wow Kar!  All I've had here are deer and turkeys.  Probly just as well, Apollo'd probly try to chase the bear!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

While he was at the best vantage point for a photo, I was getting Gracie inside so I almost missed him with the camera altogether.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

It's not Fall, but this is our 9 week old kitten we got yesterday.  His name is Yoda.  He is all gray with big green eyes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Welcome Yoda!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

He's a beauty with his green eyes and his luxurious coat of fur.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I just can't resist - such a beautiful time of year.  You'll forgive her over exposed mug, I hope. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What great pictures!  Here are some new ones of my little buggers.  If you notice, Tigger could not wait to get into the window when I opened them! Amber is with her favorite toy chilling...  and Boo is being Boo.. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Great pics, Amber.  Cheerio is napping in the closet right now, but as soon as she's rested and gets up, I'll be sure to show her the latest of the boys - altho Boo could have been a little more photogenic.  He's got to keep up with Tigger, or Tigger's gonna win her heart.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Awesome photos, ambergirl - love your decor, too.

tt, definitely, I'm sure she'll be her photogenic diva self after her nap.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Kar : )  tt, Boo is a bit slow at times if you know what I mean.... I told him the huge lump where his backend is, would not be attractive...  sigh..  Tigger grinned and walked away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Aahhhh, Boo - always playing hard to get.  I'm on to his game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I personally think Boo is just sick of all the hysterionics of these photo shoots - and that may just appeal to my sensible Cheerio.  I've always warned her that "pretty is, as pretty does", and that pretty boys are not always the "catches" they seem.   That being said, she's still napping.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You gave me food for thought ladies.  I must apologize to Boo when I get home.  Maybe he isn't as "slow" as I thought.  I always thought Boo was a better pic for Cheerio but Tigger is so darn charming, it is a hard one for sure!  Nice to be Cheerio though, I should have such a problem with 2 guys....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

tt and Amber have you shown Yoda to Cheerio, Boo and Tigger?  Once I can get Yoda to come out while up at the computer (instead of hiding under the desk) I wil share all of the pictures to him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Cheerio will love Yoda!!  She is quite the lady and I can just see that mother instinct : )  Let's keep Yoda away from the boys for a little bit... don't want them to get a "3 muskateers" mentality and corrupt poor Yoda...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Cheerio just emerged from the closet and went straight to her dish - she likes her supper promptly at 4:00.  Of course by 6:30 she has completely forgotten she has already eaten and starts the pitiful meow while sitting in front of her dish and looking up and down at me.

She hasn't seen Yoda yet, but she did catch a glimpse of "the boys", and said she wondered by Boo was mad at her - - -

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I just realized Cheerio is the only female cat on here?  I could be wrong, but we have Stitches (JD), Tigger, Boo and Yoda.  Am I missing someone??

tell Cheerio Boo is playing hard to get. don't want to ruin his game for him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, it's evidently working, because she's all upset over him turning his back to her for his pic -

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruthcatrin. Show ruthcatrin's posts

Just realized all I've been posting is goofy photos of Apollo, here's a more usual one (we were closing the pool this weekend and he decided to help).  The cats refuse to be photogenic, I'll have to see what I can do.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, he's beautiful and stands so regally, Ruth.  I know you said he is a mastiff, but so different in build and of course, fur, from our mastiffs.  Ours are taller with long long legs that makes it a little difficult for them to go down stairs.  That's a beautiful shot of him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, how handsome he is, indeed, ruth.  He looks like the foreman of your pool closing. ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ruth, he is so handsome!!