Food Pantry - Pet Food Donation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Food Pantry - Pet Food Donation

Loaves and Fishes in Devens, MA accepts pet food donations. You may also want to check with the Greater Boston Food Bank.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

I don't know of any food pantries that accept pet food donations.  We might want to contact pet shelter in your area to see if they know of any families in that situation.

I know at the pet shelter where I volunteer the try to assist families if they can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gizmoe14. Show Gizmoe14's posts

Food Pantry - Pet Food Donation

Hello - I was wondering if anyone knows of any area Food Pantry's that accept pet food donations.  I'm in the early stages of starting a fundraising/food collection program, however all of the pantries that I have contacted do not accept pet food donations. 

My goal is to have pet food available to those families that need a food pantries assitance for their own food.  As many of you may know, many families are forced to surrender family pets to area shelters because they are no longer able to feed them.  Ideally I'd be helping out the families so that they would not need to surrender them to a shelter.

Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gizmoe14. Show Gizmoe14's posts

Just an FYI I am in the Waltham, MA area and would love to help local families.  However if you know of any food pantries that accept pet food donations I'd love to know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts