1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethanyrosevear. Show bethanyrosevear's posts

Halloween

Hi everybody!! Its been a while since I have been on, unfortunately I was 1 of the millions that lost their jobs. But fear not, I am one of the lucky ones that has since found a new job. Let me tell you though, Bella LOVED having mommy home all day everyday!!! All that being said, I was what everybody was dressing up as for Halloween (and of course I mean animals as well as their loving parents)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Halloween

Hi Bethany!  I was laid off in May : ( Got a hickup with heath issues, but I have a second interview Monday for a job.  Incredibably tough out there...  especially being older. My only regret is my Amber who was a Shih Tzu too, would have loved me home.  But my 2 boy cats are loving it in the meantime. I don't dress up, but did take Amber one time for a dog Halloween party in a park with my friend in Canton.  Amber was a little devil : )  Bethany is so adorable!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethanyrosevear. Show bethanyrosevear's posts

Being laid off is hard.  Especially if you are like me and thought "it could never happen to me!" Good luck on your second interview, please let me know how it goes!!!  I could see how it would be difficult to dress up the cats, they tend to be uncooperative in that aspect :}.  Bella doesn't really like it either, but I just let her kind of pout until she gets over it!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Welcome back, br and Bella, and congrats on the new job!  Hoping the same for Ambergirl. 

We don't dress Gracie up, although, if we had kids and trick or treated we'd bring Gracie along in her (real) hunting vest as, of course, a duck hunter (she's a Lab).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpuppy. Show bigpuppy's posts

What else would Bosco be but a Tootsie Roll? He's not crazy about it, but the kids in the neighborhood get a kick out of him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethanyrosevear. Show bethanyrosevear's posts

That must be adorable!!! I put Bella's costume on last night and she was MISERABLE! I didn't make her suffer for long though. She looked so pathetic sitting there I just had to take it off. Score 1 for Bella!!