Holiday Pictures

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ribs1982. Show ribs1982's posts

Holiday Pictures

Hello, My dog is getting groomed this weekend and I would love to get her holiday pictures taken.  Do you know anywhere that is doing "pictures with santa" this weekend or upcoming week?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Holiday Pictures

Monday evenings at Melissa's Pet Depot at the Dartmouth Mall (now)

Monday evenings at the Swansea Mall (now)

Monday evenings starting Nov 28 at the Natick Mall

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OMG, SS, what an awesome photo.  You've got to kick off the Winter Pets Photo thread with that one, please!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ribs1982. Show ribs1982's posts

Thanks kargiver you are much more informative than Google :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: Holiday Pictures:
    [QUOTE]Thanks kargiver  you are much more informative than Google :)
    Posted by ribs1982[/QUOTE]

You're welcome!  I used "pet photo santa massachusetts 2011."  Maybe there is a spot closer to you if you want to put that into google and see.

GL and be sure to post your dog's photo with Santa!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Holiday Pictures:
    [QUOTE]Hello, My dog is getting groomed this weekend and I would love to get her holiday pictures taken.  Do you know anywhere that is doing "pictures with santa" this weekend or upcoming week? Thanks!
    Posted by ribs1982[/QUOTE]

Go to    http://www.especiallyforpets.com/    for more information.
    Pet Photos with Santa & Hanukkah Harry to Benefit PRoNE
    Sunday, December 4 from 11:00am-1:00pm
    Newton
    Join us and Pug Rescue of New England (PRoNE) for our longest running and most popular event of the year! Carry on a time honored tradition and help a local animal rescue while having fun with your pet. Children and parents are invited to be in the photo if you wish. Each digital photo is $10; walk-ins only.

St. Nicholas Feast Day
    Tuesday, December 6 from 10:00am-3:00pm
    Sudbury
    Come celebrate this day with us! In many places, St. Nicholas is the main gift giver. He moves about the countryside, visiting schools and homes to find out if children have been good. We truly believe everybody has been good and is entitled to a treat, so visit us today!

Pet Holiday Photos with Blue Amrich Studio to Benefit Buddy Dog Humane Society
    Saturday, December 10 from 10:00am-3:00pm
    Acton
    Professional photographer, Blue Amrich Studio will take photos of your pets for gifts for loved ones or a gift for yourself. Twenty percent of proceeds will be donated to Buddy Dog Humane Society. Time slots are every 15 minutes and walk-ins are welcome as time permits. Please call 978-264-4444 to book and inquire about the packages and pricing.

Pet Holiday Photos with Blue Amrich Studio to Benefit All Dogs Rescue
    Sunday, December 11 from 10:00am-3:00pm
    Wayland
    Join us for our annual holiday tradition and help the dogs of All Dogs Rescue of Natick. Professional photographer, Blue Amrich Studio, will offer prints, holiday cards and photo packages with 20% of proceeds going directly to All Dogs Rescue. We encourage you to book ahead of time at the store or by calling 508-647-6923. Affordable packages start at $25. Visit their website at
    http://www.blueamrichstudio.com.

Pet Photos with Santa to Benefit Lab Rescue
    Saturday, December 10 & December 17 from 11:00am-3:00pm
    Sudbury
    Join us for our longest running traditional fundraiser. This year, we are partnering with Labrador Retriever Rescue. Bring your pet and children for a photo while helping to raise money for this non-profit who has been placing Labs in permanent loving homes for over 20 years. Pre-registration is suggested by calling 978-443-7682; walk-ins are also welcome.

Holiday Gift Wrapping for Charity
    Saturday, December 17 from 10:00am-4:00pm
    Sudbury
    Save yourself precious time during this hectic time of year! Have your holiday gifts wrapped by volunteers from this local animal non-profit organization. All proceeds go to local animal non-profits. Walk-ins only. Prices vary by the size of the package.

Ornament Decorating for the Wee Folks
    Saturday, December 3, 10, & 17 & Sunday, December 4, 11, & 18 from10:00am-Noon
    Medway
    Children are encouraged to bring a small photo of their own pet or to draw on our pre-made paper cut outs. Ornaments can be either taken home or hung on our store tree.

Wishing Tree for Guardian Angels Cat Rescue
    December 1-24
    Sudbury
    Purchase an item from the Wish List or make a minimum donation of $3 and you may take home an ornament from our tree! Pick up copies of their Wish List in Sudbury.

Hanukkah Eight Day Giveaway
    December 20-28
    Canton, Newton & Sudbury
    Come into our Canton, Newton or Sudbury locations between December 20-28 and enter to win a prize in our giveaway! Simply write your name, phone number and the type of pet you own and put it into our jar. Each day of Hanukkah, one name will be pulled. A small prize will be given according to which type of pet you own (bully stick, catnip treat, etc.). Winners will be called each evening!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The Burlington Mall has pet photos with Santa on Sundays beginning around 7:00PM.  The website says 6:30, but it doesn't start until 7:00.

I took my dogs to the Mall on the South Shore last year. The South Shore was very festive and a lot dogs were in line (there was even a pot bellied pig in lione to get a photo with Santa).  They were taking photos of dogs at the same time as they were taking photos of kids with Santa.  The line was long which is kind of a good thing because it gives the dogs a chance to chill out a little. 

This year, we went to the Burlington Mall.  We got there at 6:30 (as directed by the website) and waited until 7:00, which was closing time for the Mall.  Once they let the dogs get photographed, there was no line at all.  And even though we had waited for a 1/2 hour, my dogs were still amped up (I took them on a 2 hour walk earlier in the day).

The Santas at both malls were very good - real beards and great Santa suits.  The Santa at the South Shore mall was a little livelier (and a little younger), but the Santa at Burlington looked a little better. 

The photos of my dogs at the South Shore came out better but it was easier to get in and out of Burlington.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huscorpio. Show Huscorpio's posts

For those of you out in Metro West/Worcester area, Tufts is having SantaPaws: Pet Photos with Santa! This Saturday from 1-4:30 on the Tufts Campus. All proceeds go to the Travis Fund. 
    The Address is 200 Westboro road, grafton, Ma. 
    For more information, please email SantaPaws2011@gmail.com
    Thanks and we hope to see you there!
    You can find more info here:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jharvey31. Show jharvey31's posts

Petsmarts all over are doing them for the first 3 weekends of December. The money also goes to various pet charities :)
    20 takes later and this is what we got LOL neither one would at the camera at the same time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Holiday Pictures:
    [QUOTE]Petsmarts all over are doing them for the first 3 weekends of December. The money also goes to various pet charities :) 20 takes later and this is what we got LOL neither one would at the camera at the same time.
    Posted by jharvey31[/QUOTE]

Happy Holidays!   Your dogs are adorable!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Oh, I'd love to get my cat photographed with Santa, but somehow I don't think that will fly.

Our vet also sponsors photos with santa and charges a bit of money and donates that to a local shelter...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/pets/articles/2011/12/09/the_mspcas_homeless_for_the_holidays/