How hard and fast are the crate weight ratings?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: How hard and fast are the crate weight ratings?

Oh, yeah, that would be the best FORT ever!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Love it, Wag - I better not suggest it though unless I want a castle out there, LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Oh yeah - new furniture or a new slipcover, dogs who have not been on the furniture in recent memory have to check it out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That truly is a work of art and love.....  lucky Gracie : )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

She's in it with the door WIDE OPEN, napping contently.  So, it was much easier to snap a photo with her in there (before she fell asleep).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I guess the reply button is broken again!

----Cream and mocha interior, with gold screening.  Fancy, fancy.----

Waggie, you forgot the oriental carpet and the "Winslow Homer" on the wall. All we need now is a couple of candle sticks, a bouquet of flowers and maybe a photo of Gracie as a baby-dog :) What a beautiful "den" - such a lucky dog.

And Kar, I just love the surprise picture - so cute.  - Pingo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

that's true! I'm sure when your kids come along they'll want your DH to build them a playhouse that's just as nice :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, man, I can't imagine what he'd do for actual kids if he's gone to all this trouble for our big fur baby. ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Cream and mocha interior, with gold screening.  Fancy, fancy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It's in the house!  Still drying and needing a latch, but........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'm sure you guys are right - I'm just a little paranoid that DH went to all this work and she'll miss the old scrunched one just 'cause it's what she's always had.  Thanks for the reassurance!

Waggie, I gave you the best offer I could based on his own to-do list.  Sorry!  ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

15 foot high, in the yard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, Pingo - I missed your kind message the other day.  I've been dragging, as you know.

GOOD NEWS, FRIENDS!!!  SHE LOVES IT.  After her inaugural nap yesterday (we all had a nice rainy day nap), we had high hope for the nighttime routine, and she didn't let us down.  Although, when I said, "Time for bed," she trotted right into the empty corner where the wire crate used to be, turned around, and just stood there very confused.  It didn't last; I guided her to the new crate, and she went in, no resistance, and was snoring literally in under 5 minutes.  She stayed in for her regular time all night, and even went back to bed this morning after doing her business, as usual. (She's not a morning dog!)

I took the one of her inside by putting the camera up between the bars in the door without being able to see inside - the result was a total surprise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We're enjoying your responses, thanks, friends!  We're just too thrilled she's happy in there, all sprawled out.